Lesson 13

Kun

"I-I'm done showering," YuXin said softly as she stepped out from the toilet. I reached for her towel and started drying her hair, "You need to dry your hair up quickly before you catch a cold." I looked at her innocent expression and big puppy eyes, the rage in me started rising as I thought about how the asshole treated her so harshly. More importantly, I was angry with myself for ignoring her and allowing the asshole to have a chance at attacking her.

"K-Kun.. Are you angry?" Yuxin asked as she noticed my darken expression. I shook my head, "No, I'm just worried about you. Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm feeling much better now.." YuXin replied. "Are you sure? You almost drown back there," Yibo senior added as he patted her head gently. "It's a good thing I've learned how to do CPR, if not you'd be in great trouble."

CPR?? Does it mean that their lips touched? My eyes darted between Yibo and YuXin whose face was turning slightly red. "T-Thank you for saving me," YuXin muttered as she looked at Yibo gratefully with her huge puppy eyes. A wave of jealousy within me erupted and I gritted my teeth trying to contain my emotions. I pulled YuXin close and directed her to her bed, "Yuxi, you better get some rest. Your face is still a little pale." Nodding her head she crawled under her blanket and smiled, "thank you guys, I really owe you one."

"So? What's the plan?" Yibo senior questioned as we walked out of the room quietly after YuXin fell asleep. "Time for some payback," I replied curtly, cracking my knuckles as we walked to the swimming pool's changing room.

"Tell me, why do you have a death wish?" I clutched Liu Ye's chin tightly with my hand, forcing him to look straight at me as he remained bound by the ropes. He gulped nervously, his eyes looking towards Yibo signalling for help. "You dare look away when I'm talking to you?" I spat out my words menacingly and he immediately looked back staring widely at me unblinkingly.

"I-I'm sorry.. I was just.. Playing a joke on Yuxi.. Please... Let me off.." he begged as tears started streaming down his face. "Too late." I held up his left hand and started to bend his pinky backwards as he writhe in pain. Smirking, I exerted more force, releasing it when I hear the satisfying sound of the joint breaking. "Ahhhhh..." he screamed as I stood there emotionless, looking at him struggling to break himself free.

Yibo tapped my shoulder and said, "Kun.. That's enough." Liu Ye started shouting, "Do you know who you're messing with? When I tell my father you are going to get it.. I'm going to make you pay!"

"Do I look like I care who your father is?" I pulled his face close to mine, glaring at him. Xiao Gui patted Liu Ye's back, "Bro, you're messing with the wrong guy. Whoever your dad is, I think his dad could crush him like peanuts." Liu Ye turned to me and stared back, "Haven't you heard of Alexis Corps? That's my dad's company, if you dare break any bone of mine again, I'll make sure you will regret it!"

Smirking, I punched him across his face hard. "Zhen Ting, you heard the company's name didn't you?" he nodded his head, "Yeah, Alexis Corps, it's a prestigious company in electronic goods."

"Good, get rid of it," Zhen Ting sighed and muttered, "It's going to cost a lot.." I glanced at him, "did I ask for your opinion?" Liu Ye started trembling as his glanced towards Zhen Ting who's making a phonecall and me, "You're kidding.. There's no way you can just get rid of my dad's company ju-."

"Your yapping is really getting on my nerves," I kicked his solar plexis hard, silencing him as he groaned in pain. "Bro, don't overdo it, if you kill him it'd be hard to clean up this mess," Ziyi cautioned. "Yeah, it'd rather not ask for my parents to step in for this," Yibo added.