Lesson 48: END.

Kun

I took off my clothes slowly, examining the bruises and lash marks on my back with the mirror installed in my room. My back was decorated with the lash marks leaving nasty streaks of red and purple all over my back. This wound would take more than a week to heal. Wincing in pain, I sat down on my bed and tried to apply the medicine on my back when YuXin barged into my room in panic.

"Kun, are you alright? I heard from my brother you've got beaten up by-" she stared at my back, gasping in horror as she rushed towards me.

"YuXin, don't run!" I reminded her, lunging myself towards her with a frown and held on to her arms to support her. She looked at me with her soft brown eyes glistening with tears, "It must have hurt a lot didn't it?"

Caressing her face softly, I shook my head, "It doesn't hurt much, it's just bruising. I'm sure it will heal up soon."

She pulled me to the bed and sat me down, muttering, "Liar" under her breath as she helped me to apply the medication carefully on my back. Despite the stinging pain on my back, my lips slowly curved into a smile seeing how YuXin treats my wound so tenderly, blowing on it everytime she applied the medication to calm my wound down.

Seeing the smile on my face, she questioned, "Kun, why are you smiling like this? Did Jiaqi jiejie damaged your brain from hitting you too hard?"

I shook my head, holding both her hands with mine and said, "I'm just happy you are here with me, if I need to take another 100 more beatings, I would gladly do so."

YuXin pinched my cheeks and pouted, "But I won't be happy seeing you hurt. Besides, I don't think you can survive jiejie's beating 100 times."

Her teasing riled up another wave of adoration within me and I stood up and pulled YuXin closer to me. Tilting her chin up with my hand and kissed her lips, tenderly at first and slowly deepening it as I gently coaxed her lips apart. "I love you," I whispered. She looked me in the eyes and smiled softly, "I love you too, Kun."

YuXin

It's been a month since I stayed at Kun's house. During the time, I've also reconciled with my mom and after having a discussion with Kun's mom, she agreed to let me stay with them for the whole pregnancy term for better care. Kun, who has a new found role as my full-time caretaker, stuck close to me almost 24/7, helping me with my every needs. After slowly recovering from my morning sickness, we were finally able to go out for a movie date.

I changed into my white babydoll dress with a sweetheart neck line, one of the looser clothing that I could fit in to hide my slight baby bump. Upon changing, I realised how tight the dress had become for me, especially at the bust area. My chest stretched the fabric of the dress tight, showing off a deep cleavage that I never knew I was able to attain. The pregnancy has really changed how my body looked.

Kun's eyes immediately zeroed in on my chest area, focusing his attention on my body as his mouth hung slightly open. Walking towards me, he muttered softly, "You look.. Too dangerous.."

I looked at him with an awkward smile, "I think I gained some weight, I need to buy some new clothes.." Kun nodded his head, "Let's go shop for clothes after our movie."

Kun and I queued up for the ticket collection when we arrived at the cinema. As it was the weekend, the cinema was crowded with students eager to have fun during the weekend. While queueing, I noticed some girls stealing a glance at Kun. Some even took a double take as they walked past him, staring at him with no reserve.

Pouting I linked my arm around Kun's, pulling him close and lamented, "My boyfriend is so handsome every girl is looking at him."

Kun turned his attention to me and grinned seeing my jealous expression. Pinching my nose lightly, he said, "My jealous girlfriend is so adorable but she didn't notice how many guys were staring at her too."