Lesson 36

YuXin

Kun and I lie on our bed, cuddling together as our naked limbs entangled around each other. This whole experience felt so surreal, I can't believe I just did it with Kun..

"Hey you didn't use protection!" I slapped his arm, remembering the most important part of it all. Gosh, what if I become pregnant from this first time? That would be a living nightmare, and I am too young to be a mom.

"Relax babe, if you're pregnant with my child, I will take care of you."Kun turned to me and pinched me on the nose, "You, can just lie down and be pampered."

Rolling my eyes, I sighed at him and his obnoxious attitude. You think you have the solutions to all the problems just like a superhero don't you? I thought to myself as I prodded his chest playfully while he hugged me tightly into a warm embrace, slowly falling asleep in his arms.

***

I can't believe the days just passed by like this, packing my luggage. It was the last day for our trip and Kun's mom requested, more like commanded me to follow Kun back to his home for the rest of summer break before school reopens.

Honestly, I was having the jitters just thinking about going to Kun's family. Would they be accepting of me? And do they know about or relationship?

"Babe, why are you frowning so much, you're going to have wrinkles at an early age." kun chided as he used his finger to slowly smooth out the frown on my forehead.

"Just worried about meeting your family members.." I mumbled softly as he carried my luggage down to the living room where the attendants of the villa were waiting for us.

"You're my mom number one favourite right now," he grinned happily. "Don't worry, just enjoy your time there."

"That's right," Yibo added as he dragged his luggage down, flashing me an encouraging smile "you're more than welcome in his house. If not, you can always come to mine."

His house. With the Dean of the school? I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head rapidly. "No thanks senior. My cover might get blown there."

***

Kun

My mom greeted us warmly as we arrived at the airport, surprising all of us. "Mom, I thought you're busy today?" I asked with a perplex look.

She waved me off and placed her arm around YuXin, "Don't be silly, I cleared my day. YuXi, I can't wait to spend more time with you." She ushered us to the car and told Yibo, "Yibo, I've told your dad I will send you home too, since you just live around the corner."

Finally, I'm going back home. I looked at the familiar neighborhood as the chauffeur dropped Yibo off in front of his house.

"Let's hang out at my house some day too, when my dad isn't around." Yibo said as he alighted from the car. YuXin peered out of the car window and her mouth opened, momentarily stunned by the splendour of Yibo's House. Tugging my sleeve she pulled me in and whispered into my ear, "I thought his front yard was a public garden.."

I stifled a laugh hearing her innocent comment. His sprawling front entrance to his home was filled with different species of plants and flower as his mom is an botanist. No wonder she thought it was a garden.

" YuXi, you can just make yourself at home alright?" Mom turned around to reassure YuXin as we slowly approached our house.

YuXin glanced out at the magnificent looking property, eyes wide in disbelief. Huge would be an understatement for it as the front gate to my house has its own designated road that is at least 5 minutes by car. The front garden was tidied up immaculately and the view of the property that has a minimalist and open space concept embedded in the design. YuXin turned to look at me with her mouth slightly open as though she had something to say.