Lesson 6

Xue Er

YuYan: YuXin, we're heading out to have lunch, do you want to join us?

Shaking: Actually Mei mei, you don't have a choice. We're already on our way to your school.

YuXin: Ahhh.. But I want to sleep..

"This girl needs some motivation to get out from the bed," I said to the rest.

Xue Er: We're going to get dessert and bubble tea too.

YuXin: Okay, see you girls in a bit!

I look at YuYan and Shaking with a smirk, the only way to lure her out is with her favourite beverage."You know her best," Shaking patted my head in approval.

YuXin was already waiting at the front gate of Reitsu's dorm dressed in her oversized t-shirt and track pants with a Fisherman hat on her head. I looked at her with a sad frown, she looked so different from her usual self. "Aye, don't pull a long face. She must have had it tough too," YuYan commented. I nodded and put up a smile, running to her jovially as I linked her arms with mine commenting, "Lets go have some fun!"

Kun

"Hey isn't that Yuxi?" Xiao Gui pointed into the cafe. Yuxi was hanging out with three other girls, having a merry time talking. "Lets go say Hi," Ziyi mentioned as he walked in without giving us a chance to reply.

"Yuxi!" Xiao Gui greeted loudly and Yuxi looked at our direction with a stunned expression and stuttered out, "H-Hi.. I didn't expect.. To see you guys here.."

"No wonder you don't want to join us," Xiao Gui slapped Yuxi's back cheekily, "it's better to hang out with three girls than us huh." The three other girls looked at Xiao Gui with a death stare and the red hair girl commented coldly, "I'd appreciate if you don't lay your hands on Yuxi so casually."

"Xue Er, it's okay," Yuxi tugged Xue Er's sleeve in an attempt to calm her down. "Guys, these are my friends, Shaking, Xue Er and YuYan," she introduced the girls respectively.

"I'm Cai Xukun, Yuxi's roommate. This is Ziyi and Xiao Gui," I motioned to the two of them who stood beside me. Ziyi waved at them awkwardly as he kept his gaze onto the girl, Xue Er whose focus is solely put on Yuxi. Of all people, you are interested in the girl who is seemingly obsessed with Yuxi? This is a triangle relationship I'm not looking forward to unraveling. "Well we shall not disturb you girls then, have a good time outside," I patted Yuxi's shoulder gently. "See you back in the dorm later."

Shaking

"Wahhh mei mei, you didn't tell me you're bunking in with a hunk!" I cooed as soon as the guys left. "I didn't think it was an important information.. Apparently he's very popular alongside Yibo senior" YuXin commented nonchalantly, paying more attention to the dessert she's savoring.

"Cheh, what's with the guy slapping you so hard just now," Xue Er rubbed Yuxi's back gently as her face scowled in disdain, "Does it hurt?" YuXin shook her head and held Xue Er's hand with a smile. "I'm okay, that's how guys hang out with each other, I'm used to it."

"You mean the other guys do it to you as well??" Xue Er's said in a raised tone. "No no no, they are all very nice towards me. Ziyi and Xiao Gui's room is beside mine so we usually go to school together," YuXin explained.

"Ziyi.. You mean the guy who had been staring at Xue Er non stop ever since he came in?" YuYan chided, looking at Xue Er with a sly smile. "Seemed like someone's got an admirer."

"Yeah, his eyeballs almost popped out after staring at you for so long. Xue Er, you're getting popular," I added.

"Ehh, is that so?" YuXin exclaimed. "Maybe I should go sound Ziyi out for you. He's a great guy."

"Yah! Liu YuXin! Don't you dare to anything silly!" Xue Er started to smack Yuxin's shoulder rapidly.

"Eh, I thought someone was angry when Xiao Gui was smacking YuXin. How come you're doing it to her now?" I teased looking at YuXin trying to defend herself. "It's different. That's my special privilege," Xue Er retorted and I looked at YuYan who was shaking her head.

YuXin

As soon as I stepped into my room, Ziyi, Xiao Gui and Cai Xukun were there waiting for me. Hmm, what's the occasion for gathering here?

"Welcome back Yuxi," Cai Xukun greeted. Before I could reply, Ziyi grabbed my hand and forearm and pulled me down to sit with them. "Bro, I've got a favour to ask of you," he stared at me with a sincere gaze. "Do you know if Xue Er is single?"

"Uhh.. I think she is." Ziyi's face immediately relaxed upon hearing my answer and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Xue Er got herself a fan boy now I see. Ziyi started tensing up all of a sudden and pulled my arm in panic, "Do you know if she's interested in any guy right now?" The three of them stared at me with anticipation. "N-Not that I know of.."

Xiao Gui started to wrestle me from behind, wrapping his left arm around my chest while using his right hand to hold my neck in a chokehold as he pulled me close to his chest, "Yah, Liu Yuxi. I thought you're an innocent young boy. To think that you hang out with three girls so casually on a frequent basis," he teased while I struggled to get out from his tight grip. Luckily I've put on my chest binder even while going out, if not I'd be in serious trouble.

Cai Xukun stood up immediately and kicked Xiao Gui's torso, reaching out his hand to me and I grabbed it gratefully. "I told you to stop disturbing Yuxi. Does my word means nothing?" he glared at Xiao Gui with a cold stare and the atmosphere within the room changed immediately. "Ehh, it's just a joke." Ziyi smacked Xiao Gui's back hard, "Sometimes, I think you deserve the smacking and scolding, guys I'm going to bring my kid back and lecture him properly. Kun, leave it to me." Ziyi dragged Xiao Gui by the ear and left the room.

"Are you alright?" Cai Xukun looked at me with a face of concern. I nodded, "Thank you for helping me out." "Xiao Gui is just too cheeky, if he messes with you again just tell me." He grabbed my arm lightly and looked at me, "Though I think it'd be good for you to train your physique up too. You're too skinny."

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, I will work on it." As if I could grow muscles so easily like guys, he is asking for something impossible. I stifled a yawn and added, "I'm going to rest first." Better get my rest as much as possible before starting another hell of a week.