Lesson 26

Kun 

Fuck, I've messed it up haven't I, I slapped my hand on my forehead as YuXin left the room to Yibo's. What kind of stupid plan was it, trying to get YuXin jealous, right now she's avoiding me and running to Yibo. 

Even though I've known Yibo as though we were brothers, I still feel a sense of unease and jealousy whenever they hang out together. Yibo too, has been treating YuXin more tenderly compared to other guys.. Fuck, what if he saw her boobs when he applied the medication on her back?! Shit, that can't happen. I stood up and darted my way towards his room. 

As I reached the 6th floor, I saw YuXin walking into Yibo's room and sprinted my way there, pushing the door open before the two of them could react. "YuXi, come back, I will apply the medication for you." 

"I.. I already told you I can get Yibo senior to help, you don't have to help me," she replied softly, hiding behind Yibo's back. What's with this two and why is Yibo helping to shield Yuxi? 

"Bro, your hand is still healing, it'd be easier for me to help YuXi," I looked at Yibo and attempted to grab YuXin's hand for her to follow me back, only to be stopped by Yibo. "Kun, he said he doesn't want your help, just let me help him for today." Like hell I would, this girl has no sense of awareness and what if Yibo suddenly pounced on her after knowing she's a girl. 

"YuXi, whatever I have done, I'm sorry. Please forgive me and let me help you," I sighed out sadly and looked at her with my sad puppy like eyes. YuXin's eyes darted between Yibo and me for a few seconds before she muttered, "Alright alright, I'll go back with you.." Hearing her reply, I immediately grabbed her hand and answered Yibo, "I 'll take care of her, you don't have to worry." 

YuXin

"Kun.. Sorry for being snappy just now. I.. Didn't mean to talk to you in such a manner," I sighed softly as we went into our room. That's right, I shouldn't be taking out on Kun especially when he has no clue about my feelings.

Caressing my cheek gently, he replied," You are too kind for this world you know that? I'm meeting AnQi tomorrow, but it's not a date. It's simply to let her know about what I feel and drawing the line." A heavy weight was lifted from my heart upon hearing his explanation. "Are you doing that? But... I thought you like her?"

"Between her and you, I'd pick you without a doubt," Kun replied in a heartbeat. I felt a sense of elation within me and a smile crept on my face until I realise, aren't I a guy now? Does that mean... He likes guys? Should I ask him but what if he is really gay and if he knows that I'm a girl he'd not choose me instead? So should I be happy that he chose me or not? Argh, this mental gymnastics thoughts is hurting my head.

"Kun, do you value me so much as a roommate?" I asked, trying to probe further. "You are more than a roommate to me and I'm thankful that you came into my life, I wouldn't trade you for another roommate. You are the only one I want."

Hearing his honest words, I made up my mind. That's it, I think its time for me to come clean before our relationship exacerbate into something unintended. I sat down on my bed and stared at the floor with a glum look." Yuxi, what's wrong? " Kun asked with concern as he sat beside me.

"Kun... Actually, there's something I have to tell you. I'm.. Actually.. A girl. My name is YuXin.." I focused my line of sight on the floor and bit my lips, trying to suppress the anxiety within me. Is he going to be mad at me for lying to him? If he likes guys then he'd probably think I'm a big fat liar playing with his feelings..

He held on my shoulder as he tried to pivot me to face him, "Actually.. I already know it." he replied sheepishly. My eyebrows creased as I tried to comprehend his words. Did he just say he knew it? My eyes shot right up to his eyes  and I questioned, "When did you know?? How come you didn't tell me?!"

"I uhh.. Knew it when you were trapped in the storeroom.."

"How?"

"Well.. Promise me you won't be angry," he pleaded with his huge glistening eyes and I nodded. Just what did he do to know that I'm a girl?

"While you were unconscious and whimpering about not being able to breathe.. I uh.. Pulled up your shirt... And kind of pulled down your bandages.. But I swear I didn't see anything! I just.. Saw a little of your cleavage thats all and I pulled it up," his face started blushing hard as he recalled the events and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. So he almost saw my boobs.. 

"Then why did you enter the bathroom when I was showering?! And kiss me.. And prodding the side of my boobs and calling it flabby... " I pouted in anger and embarrassment recalling all the things he did to me despite knowing I was a girl. 

"Ah.. I had to pass your clothes to you if not Yibo would be the one entering.. and kissing you was... because I like you since then and I wanted to do it.." he held my hand, and rubbed it gently, trying to calm me down. 

"As for prodding your side boob.. it was because you kept saying you're a guy and I just wanted to tease you," he replied with an apologetic smile. 

"Pervert." I pulled my hands away from his and started hitting him on his chest, "How could you do that to a girl, I bet if I tell auntie now she'd give you a good walloping." 

"YuXin, I'm sorry.." he apologised with a pout on his face but I continued hitting him, venting my pent up emotions on him. "You like me and yet you still flirt with AnQi, did you know how I felt when I saw the two of you together? Did you know how much I tried to not like you because I'm supposed to be a guy and how hard I tried not to misinterpret your action for me.." my tears started flowing down uncontrollably as I released the mixed emotions of agony, jealousy and anger within. 

Kun pulled me in and enveloped me in his chest, wrapping his arms around me gently as I started crying. "YuXin, I'm truly sorry, I didn't know that you've been through so much. I just wanted to protect you and to help you feel safe around me." He pulled apart and lifted my face up, wiping my tear stained cheek. "I promise you YuXin, this would be the last time that I'd make you cry. From now on, I'd treat you right." 

I pushed his hand away and pouted, "You can say that only after you've make things clear with AnQi.. it's not nice to lead other girls on." 

"Since when did I lead her on?" Kun replied defensively, "Look," he took out his phone and started scrolling through their text messages. AnQi has been texting Kun everyday and Kun barely replied with a one word answer if it was regarding our collaboration. "How is this leading on? I wanted to make things clear once and for all with her. YuXin, please believe me." He pulled my hand towards him and I pushed him away. Not going to let you have an easy time. 

"That's what you said, but it's different from what I saw, she's been hanging around you all the time and you seemed to enjoy it," I sulked and walked away as I remembered their chummy interaction, where Kun helped AnQi out and she smiled at him so sweetly.

Kun hugged me from behind, intertwining his hands around my waist as he pulled me close to him," YuXin, I'm sorry. Truly."

"Let me go you womaniser," I commented as I tried to pried his hands away from me. Instead of loosening his grip, he turned me around to face him as I continued struggling, "Get away from me."

"No, I won't. I only want you YuXin, no one else matters to me." He looked at me with a frown as I continued to pushed him away.

Kun accidentally stumbled as he kicked on the bed frame behind him and he pulled me down with him, our lips locked on each other as I landed on top of him on the bed. He looked at me with a smirk and pressed his soft and plump lips against mine, tenderly then slowly coaxing my mouth open as he deepened his kiss.