Lesson 3

Kun

"I'm going to take a shower," Yuxi said as he walked into the shower with his bag of clothes. Is he showering or he's having a fashion show inside. The water faucet started running and I sat on my study table, completing the homework given for the day. After completing everything within 30 minutes, I started reading on the books lying on my table.

Yuxi came out with his wet hair dripping with water dressed in a sweater and track pants "You took kind of long showering, aren't you hot wearing like this?"

"Uhh, it's comforting for me.." he replied as he went to his table, starting on his homework. His face started to crease upon looking at the questions. Isn't he supposed to be a genius? "Are you doing alright?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in curiosity. "Yeah.. I'm just concentrating," he replied with his eyes peeled on the homework. Maybe he's a bookworm after all. "I'm going out for a run, perhaps you can focus better on your work alone." Putting on my running shoes, I headed out for my usual run.

YuXin

Ahhh what's this question.. This is so difficult. I ruffled my hair roughly and pulled on it groaning as though my brain has been stabbed by a thousand needles." Okay YuXin, you can do this. Just take a deep breath and do this." I poured over my textbook, trying to attempt my work in the best effort.

Kun

After my run, I entered the room expecting Yuxi to be sleeping on his bed. Instead, I found him sleeping at the study table, lying his head on his arm that was spread out on the table. I walked closer to him, looking at his serene sleeping face. How does he look so feminine with his small face and flawless skin, I creased my eyebrows, examining his every feature. His long eyes lashes and sharp nose stood out from his facial feature and I leaned in trying to have a close look before coming to my senses and stood up.

Geez, it must be the soap that he's using that permeates a floral scent messing with my look. I gave him a gentle shove, trying to wake him but to no avail. Oh well, too bad then. Someone's got to wake up with an aching neck.

YuXin

Rubbing my eyes tiredly, I stretched my body. My neck feeling stiff and aching from sleeping on the table all night. I managed to complete the homework through some trial and errors but I guess it will do for now. I glanced around the room looking and Cai Xukun was nowhere to be seen, the clock on the wall showing 6am. Well, he's really hardly in the room.

With slow shuffling footstep, I walked towards the bathroom with a yawn, opening the door to enter. Shifting my gaze up from the floor, I realised I wasn't the only one in the bathroom. Cai Xukun was standing in front of the sink with only a towel wrapped around his torso, showing off his well chiseled upper body.

I stood there in a daze, my brain trying to process what I've seen while he looked at me nonchalantly saying, "You're up early too. I'm just done, you can use the toilet now." He walked past me and gave me a pat on my shoulder as my face started to blush. Even though I've seen Yuxi's half naked ass countless times, to witness another guy is another ballgame. It's okay YuXin, you just have to get used to it. Don't forget, you're a boy now, I prepped myself mentally.

After I was done getting ready, Cai Xukun was already nowhere to be seen. I walked out of my room and met up with Ziyi and Xiao Gui, who were about to leave as well. "Hey bro, did you have a good rest?" Ziyi asked.

"Yeah.. It's alright.." what good rest could one have sleeping on the study table, my whole body is aching. "Anyway, we could go to school together, Kun is always busy in the morning with his committee duties and extracurricular stuff so you will hardly see him around," Ziyi said.

Xiao Gui slung his arm around my neck and added, "Yeah, if you're bored you can just hang out with us next door." I nodded gratefully as we made our way to school.

Ziyi

"Yuxi, prepare to walk faster," I warned as we reached the long stretch of road outside our dorm to the campus. He gave me a quizzical look and I explained, "there will be some girls camping around waiting for us. So.. Just follow my pace."

I walked with big strides, avoiding any sort of eye contact with the girls and focused on getting to school.

"Wang Ziyi, can you give me your number?"  a girl tried to pull my arm and I tried to avoid her by side stepping away.

"Xiao Gui, I've made breakfast for you, you haven't eaten yet right?" a girl pushed a neatly packed bento to Xiao Gui who smiled sheepishly and walked away.

"Eh, who's that new guy beside you, he's cute," a girl approached Yuxi and tried to hold his hand. I quickly pulled him along with my arm around his neck to ensure his safety.

Finally, we reached the campus safely. "Get use to this Yuxi, you'd see a bigger crowd if Kun or Yibo senior is around," I explained. He looked at me with his mouth slightly agape and nodded, "Girls.. Are very free.. I guess.." Yuxi muttered to himself. I hope he isn't too traumatised by the morning crowd.

Kun

"You look like you just saw a ghost," I commented as soon as Yuxi sat down with his face pale as snow. "I don't know how to survive in this school anymore.." He took out his phone and switched it on and the number of notifications started streaming in. Suddenly, his phone started ringing and a long hair girl's profile picture on his phone screen. "Uhh, I better get this," Yuxi said as he went out of the class to answer his phone. That must be his girlfriend, I guess with his looks, there must be girls attracted to him as well.