Lesson 11

Kun

"Do you need the shower?" Yuxin looked at me and I immediately turned away, feeling the heat rising up to my face. "N-No, you can use it." What's wrong with me, why can't I face her properly. When she came out of the shower with her damp hair and oversize sweater, my heart started beating rapidly and I could feel the tension rising within me. Shit, I need to get out now." I'm going for a run," I darted out with big strides. I probably need a run to calm myself down.

YuXin

Is Kun training for a marathon? He's so avid on running even when it's so late at night these few days and I haven't got the chance to see much of him around. Feeling bored in my own room, I decided to head down to the cafeteria to get some drinks. "Yuxi!" Xiao Gui shouted just as I opened my door. "Cheng Cheng and Nong Nong are in my room chilling, come join us!" he pulled my arm and dragged me into his room.

"Yah! The little pipsqueak is here," Cheng Cheng chided with a grin on his face. "Says the person who has yet to show his prowess," I rolled my eyes at him lazily. "Fine, since we're all here, let's have a competition," Cheng Cheng announced. "The ultimate loser will have to be the servant for the winner. For a week."

Ah.. Servant for the winner? I can already imagine what it's going to be like being Cheng Cheng's servant as I started to regret taunting him.

"Well, test of strength doesn't necessarily requires us to use physical strength," Li Nong said. "We shall have three rounds of competition, one would be arm wrestling to test your physical strength, next would be staring competition to test your endurance strength and the last would be planks, so I can see your struggling face while planking."

That doesn't sound too hard.. Cheng Cheng started to taunt me," Yah Yuxi, are you too chicken to enter the competition? You know you can just surrender and be my servant now? "

"Fine, I'd join. Just don't come to me crying when you lose," I poked his chest with my fingers agitatedly. It was decided that Xiao Gui, Cheng Cheng and I would be competing while Ziyi and Li Nong would be the judge.

First round

Xiao Gui

Cracking my knuckles with confidence, I faced Cheng Cheng confidently, smirking at him with my arms ready for the wrestling. As soon as we gripped onto each other's hand, I pushed his hand down easily, using just mere 60% of my strength. He looked at me with disdain, "Why did you even join this competition and spoil my chances of winning." "Maybe because I'm dying for you to be my servant," I teased.

Yuxi stood up and replaced Cheng Cheng's place, looking at me with a smile that curved his eyes into a crescent. My heart started to skip a beat upon seeing how sweet his smile was while looking right at me. As soon as he grabbed my hand, I could feel an electricity pulsing through my body, and as I become flustered. Shit, how's his hand so small and soft to the touch. "Ready, go!" Ziyi voice resonated in the back while I'm still lost in my own thoughts.

"Yes, I won!" Yuxi cheered and I blinked my eyes a few times, looking at my hand that's lying flat on the table. *Smack* Cheng Cheng smacked my arm, "Yah, you must have done it on purpose!" "Hey hey, bro be cool about it, there's still two more rounds," Ziyi consoled him.

Round 2

I gulped down the lump on my throat, preparing for the stare down competition. Yuxi stood in front of me with a confident smirk. Meanwhile, I could feel my heart beating rapidly on my ribcage, threatening to burst through. I must be sick or something..