Lesson 37 (Mature Content)

YuXin 

Wear the micro bikini that hardly covers anything? That's too much and too embarrassing.. "Kun Kun, I will go back to my seat and stop teasing you." I replied quickly, trying to get away from this "punishment". As I was about to hop off from his lap, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back, "Don't be a sore loser," he taunted. 

"Fine.." I sulked and went to my luggage, taking out the micro bikini and trudged to his bathroom. Scrutinising the thin fabric, I immediately regret my decision. This this isn't really going to cover anything much. Let's get this over and done with. I looked at myself in the full length mirror after I was done changing and gulped down the lump in my throat. This bikini is barely covering anything. Except for my nipples, the rest of my boobs are out and my butt is totally hanging out with the thong designed bottom.

I sighed loudly and exited the toilet to be greeted by Kun's piercing gaze. His eyes lit up as it swept from my head to toe before he waved his hand, beckoning me to go to him.

"Kun.. This is awkward.. Can I get it off now?" I placed my hand in front my of boobs trying to cover them up as much as possible. Without replying, he pulled me down to his lap and pressed his lips against mine.
Gosh, his lips feels so good. The kiss became more and more passionate as the time went by and soon, Kun's hand was on my boobs, giving them a light squeeze causing me to moan in pleasure.  "Baby, you have no idea how much I love you," Kun said as our lips parted. 

I hugged him tightly and replied, "You have no idea how much I love you too." I cast him a smile and hopped off his lap, running towards the fridge. "But I love my cake too!" Reaching out for the cake box, I opened it up and was about to use a fork to grab a bite when Kun took away the cake from my hand. 

"Did you just seduce me with your kiss just so you can get to your cake?" He raised his brows in a questioning look. Flashing him a sheepish smile, I wrapped my arm around his neck and gave me a quick peck on his cheek, "Kun Kun, my love for you is real." 

Hr shook his head and laughed, "Yeah, as real as your love for matcha cake," he place the cake on the counter and sliced it, giving me a slice on the plate. 

"Thank you Kun Kun, you are the best boyfriend ever." I kissed his lips multiple times, grinning happily as I indulge in the soft and fluffy matcha goodness. 

Kun 

I looked at YuXin's innocent expression as she enjoyed her cake happily dressed in that skimpy outfit. Seems like her love for cake is more than me. "Is it that delicious?"

She nodded her head eagerly, before offering a bite to me. As I opened my mouth to give it a bite, she pulled the fork away and placed it in her mouth instead cheekily.

"Hey, you forgot who bought the cake?" I said raising my brows and she pouted, turning away from me, "Yeah but it's mine now." Looking at her back, I couldn't keep my eyes off her perky butt that was sticking out. That bottom of her is not covering anything at all at the back, just having a thin  fabric stretching along the crack of her butt.

My hand gently grabbed on to her butt, making her jump in surprise. "Enjoy your cake baby, I'm going to enjoy something else." squeezing her butt, my finger slowly moved towards her front to the slit of her camel toe that was so apparent as her bottom cuts in. I silently thanked whoever that placed this outfit in the luggage.

"Kun.." YuXin stammered as she turned her head slightly to face me. Her face was flushing from the sudden touch as she bit her lips. Damn it, just when I thought she couldn't get any sexier.