Lesson 32

Kun

My gaze traveled from her face down to her body clad in the small bikini, stopping right at her cleavage. Shit, I want her so bad right now. The whole day has been a torture for me as I tried to contain my inner desire seeing her in such a provocative outfit.

While I was applying sunscreen on her back earlier on, I could feel a raging boner trying to peek its way through as my hand explored her bare back, slathering on the sunscreen generously on her soft skin. Every single touch on her skin sent an electrifying feeling back to me, as I yearn to caress her more.

Right now, as I hear the self deprecating statement from her, I couldn't control my emotions any longer. She's no idea how much I want to caress every single part of her body and claim her as mine.

"Kun..?" she asked with a quizzical look, breaking my inner thoughts.

"You are playing with fire here, YuXin." I muttered under my breath as she continued staring at me with her doe like eyes in confusion.

Ugh, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest, hugging her with my hands around her back, placing my chin on her shoulder as I sigh softly in her ear. "Seeing you dressed like this makes me want to do naughty things with you, can you feel how fast my heart is thumping?"

She let out a soft gasp at the sudden embrace. "Kun, I uhh.. I can feel something else too.." YuXin whispered shyly to my ear. Shit, I didn't think just from hugging her I'd get aroused. I pulled myself away from her as she looked away shyly, focusing her sight on the floor as her face blushed red.

Seeing her adorable innocent expression makes me want to tease her more. Smirking, I lifted her chin, lowering my voice "Still think you have zero sex appeal?"

She shook her head quickly, "N-No.. I'm going to shower." She attempted to walk towards the toilet but I stood in front of her blocking her path.

"Not so fast," I teased, "You got to take responsibility for this." I glanced down at my shorts that has become tight, showing the silhouette of my erection.

YuXin's gaze followed and she immediately let out a yelp as her face turned crimson red upon seeing my lower half. "W-what am I supposed to do?" she asked innocently.

Is this a test? Or is she seriously asking? "Do you want to help me with it? With your hand.." I muttered with a low voice in her ear and she immediately perked up, looking at me with her eyes wide opened in shock as her lips trembled a little.

"Kidding, hurry up and go shower," I said, pushing her to the toilet and smacked her butt lightly. How could I bring myself to ask her to really do that after seeing her expression?

I let out a huge sigh as she entered the toilet. Time to settle this on my own, I walked out to the common bathroom in the hallway.

YuXin

My heart continued racing as though I had ran a marathon from being so taken aback by Kun's words and suggestion. Am I ready to go to the next level with him? But we are still students here and what would my mom say if she knew I was messing around with a guy during my summer break?

It hurts my head to think about the backlash. Sighing, I stepped into the bathtub and soaked myself in the warm bubbly water.

Yibo

"Bro, are you alright?" Kun asked as he wrapped his arm around my neck while plopping himself down beside me on the couch.

"What's with the sudden concern?" I raised my brows.