A/N

TRIGGER WARNING:

There will be dubcon in this book.

Dubcon stands for dubious consent, meaning it's a grey area where consent is implied between the two main characters, but not said. 

There is always consent between them.

______________________________

Thank you for reading this book! This book is a spinoff of Mercy and Sin.

It can be read as a standalone but you'll know how the other two books will end. 

The idea came to me when I was talking with one of my dear friends. I wanted to make a book about the daughter of the two mc's of Mercy and Sin but didn't know what to write. 

We were throwing around some ideas, and then this book came to life. 

I truly hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it because I fell in love with the writing experience since it brought out so many emotions. 

I took a break from Wattpad and decided to come back to just publish my finished books on here, but for the meantime, this will be the only unfinished book that will be up.

I won't update unless I feel like it, so DO NOT pressure me into updating, otherwise I'll be taking extra long to do so just to spite you. Thank you very much. 

I know I sound like a mean bitch, I promise I'm not. 

Everything said in Italian, is due to Google Translate. I DON'T speak Italian, don't come for me, thanks.

The main character in this book is not perfect. She is a very, very confident girl who has flaws and is not meant to be a perfect character.

She will say and do a lot of things you are going to disagree with. I tried to make her personality a bit realistic because she's not meant to be super likable.

But she rubs the people in the wrong way and I just want to warn you for whatever hate or dislike you might have towards her. 

Character development is a real thing though.

Enjoy x

______________________________

WARNING:

MATURE SCENES

AGEGAP

SLOW BURN

______________________________

PLEASE READ!!

This book is a slow burn and it'll take some time before there's any action. 

A lot of readers complain about this, but I promise you that it's worth the wait. 

Truly. 

Have some patience, because it'll all come together and you will get what you came for. 

______________________________

Julie x