Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

Kael's POV

She's different. Good different.

I remember the first time I saw her. Nagmamadali akong makarating sa R&K Corporation noon nang may muntik na mabangga ang driver ko. Napatingin ako sa babaeng kumakalampag sa sasakyan ko.

She's not wearing what like most ladies wear.

She's just wearing a plain shirt, men's pants, and had short hair.

At first glance, she may look like a guy. But if you look at her, she still looks like a simple beautiful woman with a strong personality. I found her more attractive because of that. Ganito nga yata ang klase ng babaeng unang nakakukuha ng atensyon ko. I also remember the first time I met Sherlyn a few months ago. I fell in love at first sight with her, but that was in the past. She is in love with my best friend now.

After a couple of days, I was able to see her again. I was driving that time when I saw her working on a gasoline station. Nagkunwari akong inakala kong lalaki siya. I want to get her attention so I used my gorgeous face. Ngunit parang hindi tumalab dahil hindi man lang niya napansin ang kagwapuhan ko.

I looked for some information about this woman. That was how I'm interested to know her. Then, I was surprised when I saw her one day working in my office. She even mopped my shoes.

I don't know what I'm really into, but I want to catch her attention. So, I made fun while she's cleaning inside my office. I played and acted like a child while eating an apple. That sucks! Yeah, I know. But I like how she looked at me with her expression of disbelief. Quite funny.

Until one day, inside my office. It was the first time she approached me. The way she talked to me, the way she encouraged me, there's something in her.

I am the reason behind kung bakit palaging maraming customer sa restaurant nila. Sinabihan ko ang manager ng mall na bigyan ng incentives ang mga empleyado. I'll pay for their lunch if and only if they will eat to the restaurant where she is working.

Do I like her? I don't know. Maybe yes?

No, it is yes. I like her.

Other than Paul, she's the only person who can read and see the real me.

How she's doing that? I don't know either.

She's the first person who recognized me for always eating alone.

She's the first woman who allowed me to eat with her family.

It is when I am with her only that I can laugh so hard until it's almost hard for me to breathe. I never laughed so hard like that, not even if I'm with my closest friends. If she only knew.

She's the first person who made me do crazy things.

I begged Pia and Sherlyn to make sure she will be my date at our company's annual party. I let them used my black card (no-limit spending credit card) in exchange. I even still have on my phone all the stolen pictures they've sent to me while preparing her for that event. She's so adorable.

I became a temporary college instructor at her school to see her.

Or more of to make sure no asshole will be around her.

And yes, she is my stress reliever.

When she's around, I feel like everything is at peace.

Do I love her?

YES.

Does she love me too?

I thought so. I've felt it too.

I was ready to take risks.

I was ready to tell her how I feel.

I was ready to ask her, and then I received a call from Granny.

She was so happy and excited.

She said she has great news for me.

Cassandra, my stepsister, is still alive.

They found Cassandra.

How small the world is and how playful the stars in the sky,

Jojo and Cassandra are the same person.

I dropped the call.

I just simply cannot move.

I quietly cried.