Chapter 4

The weather annoyed him, his skin was sticky from the heat, he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, he'd decided to have a rest. His eyes flickered down at the woman that lay before him, she was still alive, but she won't be in a couple of hours, he kicked her, 'hey', nothing, he kicked her again, this time a little harder and she stirred. The woman was beautiful, shame she wasn't going to last long, 'listen up', he leaned over her, he didn't care if she saw his face, she had no where to run to, so he'd be able to kill her easily, he'd wanted her to remember his face before she dies. She looked up at him in fear and awe and he detested it, he only thing he loved were her eyes, but he had to keep it together, 'didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to stare?' he brought his foot down on her leg, hearing her scream was a turn on to him. He didn't have to look down to know how she affected him, 'I've decided to have a little fun with you', he smiled down at her, 'no, please no, don't do this!' She begged and it turned him on even more. Her eye grew even wider when she watched him take off his belt, he was glad that the little drug he gave her was still working, she couldn't move at all.
Quickly, he pulled her fully onto her back and opened her legs open, looking up for a split second to see her crying silently, she knew there was no point screaming, they were in a secluded area. He couldn't help but smile, she almost looked like her, but she was not her, he leaned up a little, so that he was staring at her, 'now, don't bite me, or I'll break your neck', he gave her a couple of seconds before he pressed his lips against hers, it was almost passionate, but he wasn't planning it to be anything more, the proper meaningful kiss was saved for the real one, the real woman whom he'll have soon, the excitement of it pushed him even more. He pressed his forehead against the woman and shoved himself inside.
The woman's scream was loud, but no one could hear her, no one would come to her aid.