Chapter 28

Baloc stared out the window, he'd finished dinner and Rosemary had left the kitchen. He could still feel Deacon's lips against his. He remembered how determined she looked, when she lunged towards him. He could tell she hadn't kissed before and he couldn't help but laugh, his tongue flicking out a little to moisten the little cut made my her teeth from the frantic inexperienced connection. He'd hoped he was trying to make it clear that he wanted it, it had just been so long, it took a few moments to register it all. You think she'll come back? 'I really hope so'.

'You really hope so, what?'

He spun around to see Rosemary had come back, 'the food's a little cold, I'm gonna heat it up... So you really hope so, what?' He shook his head, 'nothing, just talking to myself, Rosemary chuckled, some food still in her mouth, 'yeah, I'm aware of that, I've lived with you for quite some time, you okay, you seem a little distracted'. he raked his fingers through his hair, 'yeah yeah, just a little tired'.

'Yeah, you look like you haven't slept a wink'.

'You've got that right, I'm going to call it a night'.

He kissed her on the forehead and headed down the hall, tonight's sleep was going to be just as restless.
The bedroom was spacious, the carpet was still as soft as the day it was first placed. He remembered seeing the light spill across the floor, the bed had never moved, but the sheets had been ruffled.

'I'm so glad we moved here, we're finally settling down', he blinked a couple of times, trying to believe what he was seeing before him. Sarah Robertson, her blonde silky hair surpassed her shoulders, she was beautiful and he wondered how he'd gotten this lucky. Taking it slow, Baloc moved across the room, his eyes flickered over the pictures on the wall. The big TV sat opposite the bed, he smiled to himself, her idea of course.

'Hunny?'

He turned to see her removing her top, revealing the lacy bra he had bought her last Christmas, her body was beautiful, all the curves in all the right places, she wasn't skinny, she was just right. Her skin was almost milky white, like a china doll.

'Come join me sweetie'.

He crawled onto the bed, his hands finding their way to her waist and he pulled her into a gentle kiss, it was what he missed the most, feeling her fingers rake through his hair along with her beautiful scent, roses, 'I miss you', he whispered to her, he slowly trailed his fingers down her side until he  felt the lace trim of her underwear. It was enough for him to push her down onto the mattress and undress himself. He leaned in for another kiss as he threw away his pants and positioned himself between her legs. He kissed her deeply, shutting his eyes at the same time to relish in the feel of her lips against his. Then he pushed in and he felt her falter, her lips had stopped moving for a few moments as she allowed him inside, 'fuck', he gasped when he was fully sheathed.

'God, I fucking miss you!'

He began moving, the feeling was extraordinary and he knew it had definitely been a while, 'harder!' She whispered sharply and he almost stopped, just hearing those words turned him on even more, 'say it again', he muttered against her lips, 'beg for more!' He thrust in deep and opened his eyes, only to stare into very colorful ones. Sarah wasn't there, 'Deacon?' He gasped and she smiled up at him, 'I want more of it'.

Baloc shot up from the bed, his heart was racing, the room was dark, but he felt no presence of anyone else but him in the room. This was getting out of hand, Sarah wasn't in the picture anymore, this young woman was taking over. She wasn't even close to his age, at the age of 36, he'd never think he'd endure that kind of feeling again, especially when he had Rosemary. Deacon, from his latest research on her, was only 29. Baloc sat on the edge of the bed, he rubbed his temples, that kiss, he didn't instigate it, she did. Which meant something to him and obviously to her too, but that look of terror on her face. She hadn't been through this kind of situation before, so young, so inexperienced. He almost laughed, she was beautiful and not because of her eyes. He went to lie down but realized he wouldn't be able to, the problem below wouldn't go away unless he did something about, 'why the fuck was I born a boy', he muttered as he staggered to the bathroom.