Chapter 8

He moved quickly through the trees, just a little further, he'd find the cabin, his home, his quiet space. He wrapped his jacket tightly around him, the cold wasn't going to stop him. he could see the lights up ahead. It was a home he'd made a few years ago, the porch was covered with leafs from the fall. His footsteps almost echoed and when he touched the wooden door before him, it brought memories back, lovely memories.
He placed the big duffel bag on the counter and began to take items out, some rope, duct tape, knives. His eyes flickered over to the fireplace. It had been so long since it'd been used, he collected the pieces of firewood and began preparing. Around him were photos, his family and of her, he remembered the fight from before, he loved having her pinned beneath him, but if only he had a little more time to play with her, she would've been dead, but she's alive and still roaming. He grabbed a few more photos and placed them on the counter, Deacon Georgina was a beautiful woman, he raked his fingers through his hair and sighed, he was so close to her now. The excitement hit him again and he cursed because he didn't have anything to play with. He placed the photos into a clear envelope.
It wasn't going to be long before they were going to find the girl that he dumped, she was quite a fighter, but not as much as the previous. He had dumped the young woman in a different area, this time, the next one, he was hoping Deacon could see her.