Chapter 37

Greg looked back, seeing that the cop cars were slowly moving out of view, thank fuck, he began to relax, but he didn't lower the knife from her leg. Instead, he traced her leg lightly, 'take the left here and then keep driving'. They were going out of the town, 'where are we going?'

'My play area'.

It was an old warehouse, oh how cliche, Greg looked around the area, making sure they were alone, 'alright, get out of the car, move it'. She spotted Baloc's phone, just in the side holder, she quickly grabbed the phone before he could see. She had enough time to turn it on, fully charged, thank fuck. She hid the phone in her pocket and moved around the car to join Greg, he held the knife to her side and motioned for her to start moving.
The warehouse was huge, but had been abandoned quite some time ago suggesting from the rust and broken windows. Greg pushed her through the doorway and into the stuffy building. The moment she opened her mouth, she started coughing, too much dust in here! She heard him laugh and also heard the metal door close behind them, 'you'll get use to this place'. He pushed her forward a little more. Her stomach dropped when she saw what was in the middle of the room, a mattress and chains which hung from the ceiling of the warehouse, 'you like it?' She jumped when he stood behind her and whispered into her ear, 'I've been working on it for a bit, sure it was a little harder than I thought, but after testing it out once, I knew it was perfect'.

Testing it out once?

He smiled at her, not letting go of the knife, he wrapped his arm around her, bringing her closer to his body, 'the Milano girl was a bit of work, but she managed to submit to me afterwards. She couldn't handle it all'. The first girl! She was here! She felt worse than before and it wasn't helping that fact that he was holding her against him. She could feel that she excited him and it was wrong, so wrong that it sent shivers down her spine. It was when he kissed her behind her ear did she push herself away from him, ignoring the knife nicking her skin. His eyes were wide as he looked down at the blade, only a little bit of blood was clearly visible, 'careful there, I don't want anymore scars on you', he took a few steps towards her. She backed away from him, her eyes never leaving his, 'don't run, because when I catch you, you'll regret it', he was right, he'll make her regret it, she didn't even have anywhere to go. But she had to get away from him, what she had, which Greg had no knowledge of, was Baloc's phone. She took a few more steps until her back collided with something hard, pain shot up her spine, her hand went back to feel a lever. She didn't know what it would do, but she had to take a risk, she pulled it and both of them looked up to see planks falling towards them, now was her chance. She turned and sprinted away, ignoring his calls, he couldn't get to her that quickly, the planks had blocked his path for now.
She pulled out Baloc's phone, trying to figure her way through, she had to call someone, anyone. She tried to cal through to the department, but she couldn't go on hold, she was going to die soon! She ended the call and rushed through the menu... Tracking... Touch the tracking now! She quickly pressed it and watched a symbol show, It's working, he's got a tracking device in this piece of shit! Now she had to trust whoever was out there to get to her because she had no idea how long she could run from him or how long she would survive.

----------------------------------------------

Storm heard his phone go off, he'd just finished his sixth word search, he grabbed his phone and swiped through, only to drop the pen he was holding, tracking? Is Baloc in trouble? He looked over at his clothes and then at the clock, he had to get help, but frustration hit him real quick, why the fuck do you have to be injured now? He phone through to the department, 'It's Agent Fernald here, Agent Robertson's in trouble, I've got his tracking number here, we need to follow it quickly.... I don't know, I'm in the hospital, stop wasting fucking time, he's in trouble!' He almost threw the phone at the all in anger, why do people have to act so dumb in urgent moments.

'Just hurry the fuck up! Alert Finaly now!'

He looked at the pictures of the leather sample and bullet key chain accessory that Baloc had left behind and he saw red.