Chapter 14

He watched carefully, his blood was boiling, he used those girls and he figured it won't be long until the FBI catch onto his pattern, what he's been sticking to. Up a head, he spied a young woman, this time, it wasn't as planned as before, he was too angry today to even care and he needed someone right now to take all his anger, his rage. He waited until she was all alone, heading to her car.
Looking both ways, he began to make his way towards the girl and made a few stops by a few cars to make it look like he wasn't stalking her. He made sure no one could see him and his eyes flickered around to find a place where he could drag her to. Just a little more, he moved silently until he was a few metres away, but then the girl turned around, her eyes flickered over him, 'what the fuck?' She breathed, taking a couple of steps back. He had no choice and he was this close, in a split second he lunged forward and she opened her mouth to scream, but he barreled straight into her, knocking the air from her lungs. They toppled to the gravel and he winced in pain as his hands scraped the gravel. She tried to kick him off, managing to let out a few cries for help until he wrapped his hands around her neck. He adjusted himself so that he was now towering over her.
Her hands grasping at his own, trying to pry his fingers off, but she was never going to win this fight. Anger flowed through him, so much rage, he didn't get what he wanted and he wanted everything, he wanted her, but he couldn't have her, not yet. He didn't know how long he was choking the girl, but he knew it was too long because she had stopped fighting, 'shit, no no no!' He let go, seeing his fingermarks across her skin, he didn't want to kill her straight away, he wanted to keep her for a little bit, at least play around with her, 'fuck', he snarled and quickly rushed away when a set of headlights appeared, he wasn't prepared and he wasn't ready, he stuffed up, but next time, he won't make the same mistake and this time he wont let his frustration get in the way.