1st Chapter

" Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fairytales come true. Because this is the only place in the world where you can enter as a slave, and become a Sultana who rules the whole world."

Hoşyar Sultan" I decided to listen to Kosem Sultan's advice

Hoşyar Sultan
" I decided to listen to Kosem Sultan's advice. Maybe I am nobody in this harem and I have to bow to everyone, but I promised myself. In few years, everyone I had to bow to, will bow to me and celebrate me. I will become Sultana which will rule the world."

Kösem Sultan" I came to this harem as a slave, but soon I got all the love and affection from my husband Sultan Ahmed Khan

Kösem Sultan
" I came to this harem as a slave, but soon I got all the love and affection from my husband Sultan Ahmed Khan. I had a long journey, from a slave from greek island I became legal wife of Sultan and then Valide Sultan and Regent of the Ottoman Empire. I am the most powerful woman the world has seen and none woman in this Empire will be more powerful than me. I will fight anyone who dares to touch me or my family. "

Sultan Murad IV

Sultan Murad IV.
" I am not scared of anyone or anything. There is nothing in the world that I am scared of. In my youth, I came to the throne, but I was deprived of power because of my mother's ambitions. Now that I have complete power, no one will stand in my way. Whoever goes against me will get a deserving sentence, even if they're part of my family. "

Ayşe Sultan" I am the first, Haseki concubine of Sultan Murad IV

Ayşe Sultan
" I am the first, Haseki concubine of Sultan Murad IV. I love him with my whole heart. I'm the mother of his two beautiful children, Ismihan and Ahmed. When Farya came to court, I couldn't stand it. I decided to poison myself and my children in order to inflict Murad the pain he inflicted on me, but the poison didn't work. From that day on, Murad realized I was more important than he thought. I'm going to rebuild my relationship with Murad, and no one's going to stop me from doing it. "

 Farya Sultan" Ever since I got to the palace, I've had a special place

Farya Sultan
" Ever since I got to the palace, I've had a special place. I came to this palace as a princess, not a slave, and I never had that to be replaced. I've always emphasized my background. In a very fast time I became a favorite of Sultan Murad and soon his lawful wife and the mother of his son Suleiman. Since Murad was with me, he's had no other wives, and he won't. I forbid any woman to at least look at him. I will fight with all my might just to keep it mine. "

Atike Sultan" I am youngest daughter of Kosem Sultan

Atike Sultan
" I am youngest daughter of Kosem Sultan. I'm a pupil in my brother's eye. In my life, I had everything I wanted, except love. While all my sisters got married, I was left alone in the palace to wither. I lived watching my nieces grow up, so strongly wanting to have one child. But I didn't allow myself to marry someone I didn't love. I only loved him, and if I can't have him, I don't want to have anyone. "

Gevherhan Sultan" I am daughter of Kosem Sultan and sister of glorious Sultan Murad Khan

Gevherhan Sultan
" I am daughter of Kosem Sultan and sister of glorious Sultan Murad Khan.
For me, they say I'm the most stingy in the family. While my sister Atike always interfered in Murat's relationships with women, I wasn't interested in that. I wasn't interested in harem dramas. Very young I remained a widow, and now I have feelings for a man I can't have. I'm afraid of love. I'm afraid to fight for the one I love, because I know my Mother will stop it because he's not a high-level enough person for her. "

Note
This is a fanfiction about Magnificent Centrury. All charachters are owned by the show except for Hosyar and few other charachters which I made. I changed personality to some of the charachters that have been on the show. Note that this is only a fanfiction and doesn't have anything to do with real show or real Ottoman Empire.

Some words that are oftenly used and maybe some of you doesn't know its meaning

Valide Sultan - mother Sultan
Sultana - princess
Şehzade - prince
Agha - eunuch
Pasha - vizier, man in politic
Janissary - soldiers of Empire
Hatun - lady
Haseki Sultan - chief consort