8th Chapter

I woke up early in the morning. I was lying on my side, while Murad was hugging me from behind. I woke up hugging the man I love most in the world. As complicated and stubborn as I am, I gave in to him last night. I gave in to his charms. I couldn't resist the passion I felt.

I didn't want to get out of this position. I wanted to be hugging him all the time. I felt very safe around him. I've forgotten all my pride and defiance around him. Near him was Rachela as she really is.

At the same time, he woke up.
- Good morning, my sun. - he told me as I turned to him. I came close to him and I kissed him on the mouth gently. - Good morning, Murad. - I told him with a happy smile I've never had before.
- I'm Murad now, not the Master? - he asked me to laugh at it.
- To me, you're Murad when we're alone. - I told him with an intriguing smile.

- My Hatice, I'm crazy about you. I want to spend all my time with you. I don't want to be far from you. - he said a milling strand of my hair.
- I'd like to be here all the time, not in the harem. - I told him i was trying to show him his displeasure about the harem.
- You don't like the harem? - he asked me worried.
- I don't know anyone here, luckily I spend most of my time with your kids. But what's most troubling is the mattress on the floor I have to sleep on. - I told him in a sad voice and looked at him with my sad eyes, which I knew straight away that he was weak of.

- I'll make you get that bed as badly as you want. - he told me laughing at me. - Are you serious? But how is that possible? - I asked him very happily. I was very happy with that.
- You'll see later. - he told me he kissed me on the cheek.
- Thank you so much. - I told him, and I happily started kissing him.

- You get along great with my kids because you're like a little baby. You're adorable when you're so happy. - he said and hugged me.

He called the guards to order them to make breakfast. He decided we'd have breakfast together today?
- Do you like your name now? - I was asked by Murad, who remembered that I didn't like the name Hatice.
-I'm used to it because everyone calls me like that. - I told him and shrugged with my shoulders.

- I want to give you a new name. From now on, your name is Hoşyar. That name suits you a lot more than Hatice. - he told me with an ear-to-ear smile.

I was happy about it.
- It's Hoşyar. I like it very much. - I told him enthusiastically.
- What does my new name mean? - I asked him interested.
- Hoşyar means pleasant lover. - he told me.

I really liked the name and its meaning. Hoşyar sounded like a really special name to me, and it was. None of the woman in Imperial Harem was named Hoşyar. Hatice was ordinary name. But Hoşyar suited me better.

- But, Murad. I'm afraid of one thing. - I told him a little worried.
- What are you afraid of, my baby? - he asked me.

I remembered the words of Ismihan Sultana.
- Your daughter Ismihan is badly hurt. She told me yesterday that she knew some woman was going on a havlet. She said it hurt her mother so much, and that when she found out who that woman was, she'd never forgive her. - I told him in a very sad voice. I didn't mean to damage relations with Ismihan. I loved her like she was my own child

- Ismihan's good. She would never do anything to anyone. She's just a kid. She's influenced by her mother's behavior, which crosses the border every time. - said Murad angry.

It showed he was on a bad relationship with Ayse Sultana. But I didn't know relationships could be so bad. I took his hand into mine.

- Murad, I don't want Ismihan to hate me for being with you. - I told him in a sad voice. He put his other hand on my cheeks and looked at me gently.