16th Chapter

Few days later.

My relationship with Murad was again good. I told him I don't want to see Raziye Hatun ever again coming into his chambers, and she didn't come there for those days. But I was scared of Kosem Sultan. She saw me as a threat and if she won't send Raziye anymore, she would easily find a new concubine.

That day I was sitting in my room with Huricihan. I was holding her in my hands and I looked how she was growing every day. She looked like a little angel. She had the eyes and nose same as Murad, while she had my lips. When I looked at her I felt like I look at Murad. I loved her so much and I always appericated her beautifulness.

At that moment Murad came into my room. I stood up to bow him with Huricihan in my hands.

- My beautiful girls. - he said and kissed firstly my forehead, then Huricihan's. He took Huricihan in his hands and was looking at her for a long time.

 He took Huricihan in his hands and was looking at her for a long time

- Never distrust my love for her and you, Hoşyar. I love you both. Huricihan is my precious little angel. - he said while he sat on my sofa.

I sat next to him and I was looking how he is so nice and gentle with our daughter. My heart was melting when I saw him holding her in his hands.

Later, I signalised Gulcicek to take Huricihan with her to leave me alone with Murad.

- Hoşyar, I need to talk with you about something really important. - he said me with very serious face.
- What is it? I hope nothing bad happened? - I asked him with a curiosity and hope that everything is well.

- I am going on my campagin tommorow. I have to go to defend Ottoman lands which my ancestors occupated. - he said touching my face gently.

I felt sad and worried at that moment. - Murad, how long you will be apsent? - I asked him sadly.

- I don't know, but for sure seven or eight months. - he told me.
- How will I be here without you? Everyone hates me in this harem. I am afraid when you arent here. - I told him and I almost started crying.

He cuddled me so gently, he was never so emotional in his life with me like he was now. He kissed my forehead trying to comfort me.
- I ordered Kalfas and Aghas to take care of you. I told my mother to take good care of you, if something happens to you, I will threat her for that. Dont worry my Hoşyar, I will return back healthy and even more strongly. - he said me while kissing my mouth.

- I will miss you so much. - I told him and hugged him one last time.

The next day we all gathered together in Kosem Sultan's chambers to meet with Murad one last time. I was so sad about his leaving to campagin. I couldn't stand being here without him. He hugged and kissed us all for the last time.

At the second he left the chambers, I already felt horribile. I had nothing to do. I was scared of Ayse, Atike and Kosem. When everyone was leaving, Kosem nodded me to signal me to stay a little bit more in her chambers.

I stayed with her and as she sat on sofa, I sat on the pillow on the floor.
- Dont be afraid while Murad is not here. I promised him myself I will take care of you. Nothing bad can happen to you. You only have to take care of my granddaughter and everything will be fine. - she said with a wide smile trying to make me comfort.

I didn't trust her, but she seemed like she is saying true this time. I promised myself not to trust anyone in this harem, except for Murad.

The same day, I was walking though the hallways of harem and I saw Haci-aga carrying a letter very angrily.

- Haci-aga, who are you carrying this to? - I asked him and I could see he was really surprised.
- Hoşyar Hatun... Something for Kosem Sultan.. Not important.. - he tried to say but I saw something is not fine.

I looked at both sides to be sure somebody is not there.
- You promised on loyality to Sultan, not to Kosem Sultan. Give me that. - I told him. He was looking indecisive. He wasn't sure what he should do.

I knew Haci-aga was loyal servant of Kosem Sultana, but in last time I heard he is telling to Murad lot of bad things about Kosem. That made me suspicious because Haci-aga was always helping Murad.

- Hoşyar Hatun, Kosem Sultana is already mad at me. She shouldn't know. - he barely could say from confusion.
- Haci-aga, give me that. - I told him and waited for his reaction.

He looked at me, then at the letter, and then again at me.
- But promise me, you won't tell anyone I gave it to you? - he asked me suspiciously.
- I promise. - I told him with a smile.

I went to my room and Haci - aga was following me. He sat next to me so we could read the letter together.

Dear Kosem Sultana,
I am writing you from Amasya. I stayed calm in those times. I hope you take a good care of my son Suleyman.
When Sultan Murad comes from the campagin, we must start to poison him. I will never forget him what he did to me. And I am accepting your plan. We will put my son Suleyman on the throne and I will give you ability to be his Regent. I won't mix into your politics. As long as my son is ruler, I am happy with my life. We also need to get rid of that snake Hoşyar, she can't stop us in our plans.

Sincerly, Farya Sultan

- Haci-aga I can't believe. - I told Haci with a shock when I read that letter.
- Hoşyar, what will we do now? We can't let them do that. - Haci told me worriedly. He was also shocked because of that.

- Would Kosem Sultana have heart to kill her own children? - I asked Haci aga.
- I don't know. I hope she wouldnt do that, but we all know our Sultana is really ambitious and power hungry. I have a fear she could do that. - he said very worriedly.

- Gulcicek, give me paper and ink. - I told her.
- But you can't write that in paper. Somebody might see it. - Haci said to me worriedly.

- I won't. I just want to write him. We will keep this as a secret until he comes back. And we must have eye on Kosem Sultana. - I told him worriedly.
- Sultana doesn't have much trust as she had before in me. I will try not to look suspicious in front of her. - he said to me.
- Good job, Haci. You will inform me if you find out about anything else. - I said and he nodded me affirmatevly.

What will happen when Murad comes back? Is Kosem Sultana that heartless to kill her son? What will happen with Murad? Find out in next chapter.