6th Chapter

I woke up early in the morning next to Murad. We slept hugged all night, and I never woke up happier. When he heard that I had moved, he immediately woke up too.

- Good morning beautiful. he said, kissing me on the cheek.
- Good morning, Hunkarim. - I told him and smiled to him widely.

- Did you sleep well? I know you missed your bed. he told me, laughing. I smiled at him.

- It's more comfortable here than anywhere else in the world. I told him and kissed him gently on the mouth.

Murad ordered the guards to bring us breakfast to his chambers. When breakfast came I was amazed at how much food was on the table just for me and him.

- Who's going to eat all this? Why is there so much? I asked him in shock. Murad just laughed.
- That's when you're a Sultan. he said and sat down on the pillow. I decided to sit next to him. I still admired the splendor of his breakfast. It was more lavish than at the Venetian balls.

- Can you enjoy this too if you become my Sultan? he said, kissing me on the cheek.
- And how does one become a Sultan? I asked him confused.

He laughed at that, so I thought I was silly.
- You have to give birth to my son to be Sultana. he said, taking a piece of food.

I was looking at the food and didn’t know what to choose before. There was so much.
- You're coming to my quarters again tonight. he told me with a smile.

- Do you care so much about me? I told him proudly with a smile. Murad reminded me very much of me. We were similar people. The only difference was that I react calmly and don’t show my feelings while he has anger issues.- I want you to spend every night with me. he said and took a piece of apple.
- I'll come to you while I can sleep on this nice bed, not in the harem on the floor. - I told him sadly, showing him that I was not nice in the harem.

- I'll make sure you're nice. To make you feel at home here. I want this to become your new home. - he told me and kissed me on the forehead.

"If anyone finds out I've been to you, this place will be hell for me." I told him with fear. He took my hand and started stroking it.

"Do you know that if any other woman refused to sleep with me, she would be expelled?" he asked me rhetorically.
- Then why wasn't I expelled? I asked him with a provocative smile.

- Because you have entered my heart so much that I will wait and long for you every day. he told me, kissing me again.

I felt like I was in seventh heaven next to him and I wanted to spend the whole day with him, but unfortunately that was impossible. He had state affairs and had to go to a Divan session. I decided to return to the harem when Lalezar Kalfa informed me that Kosem Sultana wanted to see me.

 I decided to return to the harem when Lalezar Kalfa informed me that Kosem Sultana wanted to see me

The lady entered her chambers and bowed to her. She signaled me to come closer to her. I was very scared because Haci-aga saw me last night with Murad.

- I see you're neglecting your childcare duties and running with my hero? - Kosem told me very arrogantly.

- Sorry Sultania if I did anything wrong about the children. I told her in a cold voice, looking at her.

- My hero refused the slave I sent him. She's been rejecting slaves for a long time, and then Haci tells me you were there. How can you leave without my knowledge? - Kosem started yelling at me. She was very similar in temperament to Murad.

- Sorry Sultania, there was a misunderstanding. - I tried to stay calm and not be aggressive.
"What misunderstanding, slave?" Can you hear yourself? You spent the night with him and slept with him without me knowing about it! - she started yelling at me with all her might.

I was afraid of her reaction, but I didn’t want to burden myself with her behavior.
- The ruler called me because he wanted us to talk about his children. Ask and Lalezar Kalfu will tell you the same thing. - I tried to explain to her, but she didn't seem to listen to me.

At that moment, Haci-ag entered and bowed to the Sultan.
- Sultan, we inspected the sheets. They didn't sleep. - said Haci-aga, which immediately made Kosem easier.

- You see I didn't lie to you. - I told her what she looked at me trying to let me know not to speak until she gives me approval.

"You won't go to Murad's again without someone letting me know." she said angrily.

- Sultana, our Sultan Murad invited her to Havlet tonight. Haci-aga said, bowing his head awkwardly.

Kosem Sultan just stared at me angrily without knowing what to do.- Farya will destroy you if she finds out if you're aware of that? Kosem told me with a soft smile.

Farya didn't bother me. She was no problem to me.
- I'm not afraid of anyone, Sultan. I told her with a mild poker face.

- Great. You can visit my son, my hero, but I expect loyalty to me. You seem to be important to him. You will listen to me and do what I tell you. Otherwise you will leave this palace quickly. - Kosem told me and I bowed to her.

Kosem doesn't know what trap she's trapped in now. Of Aysa and Farya, my bigger enemy was Kosem. She crossed my path first. I will gain her trust. She will think I work for her, while I will work behind her back. All those I worship now will one day worship me.