28th Chapter

I moved into the Rooms of Valide Sultane. To the biggest rooms in the harem. I felt such pride in myself. I had seven children with me. I was happy when I found out there was an eighth child on the way.

When I walked into the room, I was enchanted. I didn't think Murad would give me those suits so soon. I admired the magnificence and spaciousness of these chambers. Now I had a big terrace. From the terrace I saw the whole of Istanbul, but also Murad's terrace, which was most important to me.

- Sultana, do you like the way we arranged them for you? - Haci-aga asked me.
- Yes , I like it a lot. - I answered him. I was very proud. Haci was there for me the whole time, he was faithful to me. He knew I'd never go against Murad, and that's why he respected me.

At that moment Ayse came to my room.
- Haci-aga, what kind of nonsense is this? Hoşyar, you left these rooms immediately. I'm the harem manager, and I won't let you stay in these chambers. - she told me furiously.

I just sat on the sofa proudly and laughed at her mockingly

- Hunkarim assigned me these rooms. - I told her with a smile.

- You're not Valide Sultana, you can't be here. - she told me not to pay any heed to my words.
- Are you against the Hunkarim'a will? - I asked her cheekily.
- Don't think you are somebody special because you are here. - Ayse told me madly.
- And you also shouldn't think high about yourself because of your position. What the position matters when our Sultan doesn't even want to see you anymore? - I told her arrogantly. She just looked at me furiously and left my new room.

At that moment, Lalezar Kalfa entered my room.
- Sultana, Sultan Murad is sending you this. - she said and siganlized the servants to bring in the gift. They came closer to me and gave me a gift. It was a magnificent crown full of jewels.

I went closer to the mirror and putted it on my head

I went closer to the mirror and putted it on my head. I felt magnificent with that magnificent crown on my head. I felt powerful. I didn't need any position to show my power, like Ayse did. Murad's love towards me was enough for me. I didn't need to rule over the harem. Anyway, it would be nice if Murad gave me that opportunity, but it doesn't bother me that much.

I wore my crown. I decided to visit harem to show all the girls what I've got from Murad. When I entered the harem, all the slaves bowed to me. I saw the throne at the end of the harem. The throne she used to sit on, Kosem. Now there was Ayse sitting on it. I walked up and laughed at her.

- So you've already started acting like you're Valide Sultana. Interesting. - I told Ayse laughing at her. Next to her was Fatma. The two of them bonded to make me feel bad, but they didn't do very well. Murad didn't care about them at all, which worried them very much. Fatma was already convinced that one day she would become Valide Sultana.

Ayse only cared about her son Ahmed the whole time. She totally neglected Ismihan. All these years, Ismihan has been there for me and I think of her as my own child. After Kosem's death, Suleiman was left alone. I wanted to be there for him and help him, but Kosem turned him against me so much that he didn't even want to hear about it. He was alone in the palace or spending time with Atike at her palace.

Ayse and Fatma measured my crown. - I think you're acting like Valide wearing this crown. - Fatma told me rudely. I smiled at her very sarcastically.
- The Master gave me this crown. - I told them, gave them a smile and went to the garden.

In the garden Murad sat watching his sons Ahmed and Suleyman play matrak. It reminded me of a scene when we were in Edirne many years ago. I bowed to Murad and sat next to him.
- How they've grown. Time has passed so fast. - I said watching his sons.
- Yes , there's already been animosity between them, unfortunately. - Murad said disappointed in the actions of his children.
- Murad, they've filled their heads with everything, that's why they're like that. Ayse imagined that she is Valide Sultana. She was sitting proudly on Kosem's throne today. - I said to him about what happened today.

There were no secrets between us and that was what I found real love. Maybe sometimes I hid something from him, but I knew if I hide something, he will find out at the end. And I was scared what would happen if he would heard I hide something from him. As he had lot of anger issues.

- Ayse has to get down on the ground. I put her in this place just for the sake of tradition. I don't trust her. - he said blowing. I didn't answer anything, but I was pleased with his answer about Ayse. I'm glad he only did it because of tradition.

At that moment Ahmed and Suleyman came to sit next to us. Ahmed greeted me with a smile, while Suleyman looked at me full of anger. The servants brought us lunch in the garden. I came in unexpectedly, but Murad told me to stay with them.

- Father, I'd like to ask you something. - Suleyman said watching his father. I thought Suleiman was mean, because he kept smassing cold and it was like he didn't have a single emotion in him. As a young man he lost his mother and obviously now bears the consequences of that pain and suffering.
- Go ahead, son. - he told Murad with a smile trying to cheer him up a little bit.

- I'd like to go to Sanjak. - Suleiman said decisively.

Will Murad let him go in Sanjak? Lot of years princes haven't been going to Sanjak, will Suleyman be first of them to go again? Find out in new chapters.

Btw. Sorry if this one is too short, some of the next ones are going to be looong that's why!