17th Chapter

A year passed since Murad got to campagin. A lot of things happened meanwhile. I was scared if Murad is good, but he was sending me letters very oftenly. He was good and their campagin lasted a bit longer than they excepted. But they sucessfully defended Ottoman lands and I was so proud of my man for being so successful leader.

Soonly after he went to campagin, I found out I am pregnant. I was really happy about it and I hoped I will give a birth to a son this time. Atike and Gevherhan Sultan did a lot of drama in harem meanwhile. They were fighting about Silahtar all the time in front of everyone. Kosem Sultana felt ashamed because her daughters are fighting over him.

I became closer with Gevherhan Sultana and I promised her to help her with Silahtar. I promised her to talk with Murad when he returns about her love. We became really close friends, and that pushed Atike even more away from me.

Atike was supporting Ayse Sultan which acted really weird in last time. She totally abandoned Ismihan Sultana. Ismihan spent every day with me and she started being cold towards her mother.

Kosem Sultana had a friendly behaviour towards me which was shocking to me, but I tried to fake I respect her. I knew her huge secret and I knew when Murad comes the war between us will start.

After a long pregnancy, I finally gave a birth. To a twins. But for the second time, I gave a birth to a daughter. This time two beautiful twins daughter. Kosem was disappointed in me. She didn't even want to write to Murad about this.

As she was the eldest and most powerful woman in palace at that time, she had to chose the names of my girls while Murad was apsent. She named them Safiye and Handan, which shocked me. Everyone knew Safiye was her big enemy, and now she named her granddaughter after her. But I didn't complain.

It finally came to a day when Murad is coming back. My beautiful twin girls had three months and they were such a cute babies then, while my daughter Huricihan was one and half year.

I knew Murad may be disappointed in me again, but that didn't touch me a lot. I loved my children and I sweared that I will love them no matter what.

Murad finally came after a long year without him. He came in Kosem Sultana's chambers. I was happy to see him. I wanted to run into a hug to him, but I knew I'm not able to do it in front of everyone.

He came in and I could see he gave me a precious smile and I was happy. He first came to Kosem Sultana and kissed her hand.
- My lion, I am so proud of you. You are the biggest Sultan ever. - she said to him proudly.
- My Valide, thank you. - he said to her with a smile and hugged her.

Then he went to his sisters Ayse and Gevherhan who kissed his hand and he hugged them. He asked them how they have been, and they must have answered they were okay, because Kosem threatened them.

Then he came to Ayse which kissed his hand.
- Hunkarim, welcome back. I am so happy to see you. - she told him with a smile, but he totally ignored her.

Then he kissed Ismihan, Ahmed, Suleyman and Huricihan. Then he finally came to me. I kissed his hand and gave him a huge smile.
- My beautiful Hoşyar, I missed you so much. - he said and hugged me which shocked everyone.

He firstly took in his arms one girl.
- This is Safiye. - I told him with a smile. He kissed her cheeks. Then I passed the other girl to him.
- And this is Handan. - I smiled to him.

- I am so happy you gave me so beautiful children. - he said so emotionally. I could see everyone is shocked because he is happy with birth of his daughters. But that made me feel even stronger and prouder.

I had a scare he would ignore me like he did when I gave a birth to Huricihan, but he was really happy. He couldn't hide that he is really emotional.

Later that day, Murad invited me to spend the night with him.
I dressed my most beautiful dress which I had with myself. I prepared and putted my best parfume and putted my most beautiful necklace.

I almost forgot to take with myself Farya's letter. I wasnt sure if I should make him the day of his return bad, but I was scared because in letter there was standing they will start poisoning him when he comes back.

I came into his chambers and runned into his hug. I hugged him so hard and smelled him. I missed him so much and I was happy like a baby when it sees his mother.

- Murad, I missed you so much. - I told him and started kissing his cheeks.
- I missed you too Hoşyar. I thought of you every day. You and my children were my biggest motivation. When I got your letter you are pregnant, you made me feel happiest man on Earth. - he said and kissed my lips.

We went to sit on sofa on his terrace. He hugged me and I had my head on his arms. That was the pose I was feeling most safely.
- Murad, I hope you are not disappointed in me again. - I said looking at his eyes.
- How can I be disappointed when you gave a birth to two beautiful angels. - he said with a huge smile.

I was happy he is happy because of our children.
- Is it easy for you to take care of three children? - he asked me with interest.
- Well I can't lie that its easy. They are still young. Handan is crying the whole time. - I said him with a weak smile.
- Why is that weak smile? - he asked me.

- Well, I know I shouldn't complain about this. But Murad, my room is too small for me and three children. Its really hard to us four in that small room. But I know there is nothing to change about that. - I told him with a sadness.

I hoped he would give me chambers. I knew I would get chambers when I give a birth to a son, but for real, it was hard to be there with three young girls.

- If its like that, I will give you your chambers. - he said me with a wide smile.
- But, Kosem Sultana told me that is impossible if I don't have a Prince. - I told him with a sadness.

- I dont care about that. Mother of my three Sultanas deserves her chambers. -
- Murad, thank you so much. You made me feel so happy. - I told him and cuddled him for a long.

At that moment I remembered about the letter. I didn't want to destroy the atmoshpere, but I was afraid of his life.

- Murad, I need to show you something important. - I told him and squeezed his hands. He looked at me and waited for me to tell it.

- The letter I will give you, was sent to Kosem Sultana. Haci-aga had it, but I asked him to give me. Nobody should know he gave me that. - I told him really cold.

- Hoşyar, you are scaring me. What letter? - he said really worriedly.
I gave him the letter which I carried in my dress. He got few moments to read it. I saw he is becoming so agressive.

- Murad... - I tried to say something.
- Heads will fly over this palace. - he said in agressive tone. He got up so angry and left his chambers.

I was scared for what will happen next. I was really afraid. But I knew I did everything I had to do it. Only God knows what will happen next in this Palace.

Will Kosem Sultana be punished? Did Haci-aga work with Kosem and gave that Hoşyar on purpose? Or was that real letter? Will Murad be posioned? Find out in next chapter.