22nd Chapter

After learning of her secret treasure, Murad ordered Kosem to come to the palace. He didn't tell anyone why he invited her, he told everyone how he pardoned her and he wants her back. Kosem Sultana was excited about it and came proudly in a harem. She thought she was going back to her old position, but the poor one didn't even know what was coming to her

Kosem moved into the harem proudly. We all lined up to meet her. First in line was Atike, she was overjoyed about her mother's arrival. The other stood Gevherhan, she watched her mother disappointed. She couldn't forgive her for wanting to kill her son. After her, she stood Ayse. Ayse was happy because she knew Kosem hated me and she felt safe when Kosem is back here.

At that moment, Kosem saw me. She just looked at me with a cheeky look and raised her head.
- Hoşyar, I told you I'd be back. And I'm back. - Kosem told me proudly.

- Not for long. - I told her with a sarcastic smile. Kosem was as confused as anyone, but she didn't react any excessively. She greeted all her grandchildren, then headed for the Sultan.

From his quarters she came back happy. That surprised me. Maybe Murad didn't even tell her what it was about? I was the only one who knew what was going on. That day I decided to walk through the gardens with Ismihan and Huricihan.

We sat in a tent in the garden. There were only flowers around us. The scents of tulips and jasmine made this garden special. I loved spending my time here. Here was only a break from the palace and the harem problems. I noticed that Ismihan was worried about something.

- Ismihan, what's bothering you? - I asked her worried.
- Hoşyar, my mother wants to marry me. - Ismhan told me in a sad voice. I saw she was very broken about it.

- Who does she want to marry? - I asked her. I'm surprised she wants to marry such a young Sultana.
- She didn't tell me, but I don't want to. I'm 14 years old. How can she marry me now? - said Ismihan with eyes full of tears. I approached her closer and hugged her.

- I'll talk to the Sultan. I'm not going to let that happen. - I told her comforting.
- He won't listen. - Ismihan said with tears in her eyes.
- If your Aunt Atike isn't married yet, neither do you have to. Your father will be sympathetic to you. - I told her and hugged her even harder, so I could give her comfort.

When I was returning to the harem, I saw slave Alexandra. A Russian woman who was given to Murad by Atike. I got mad as soon as I saw her. I was burning from inside with anger and jealousy. I couldn't imagine Murad kissing someone else. Hugging a woman that wasn't me. But I didn't want to show my jealousy in front of the slaves. All the slaves have bowed to me, except Alexandra.

- Alexandra Hatun, what disrespect is it for you not to bow to the Sultana? - Haci-aga reprimanded her. Alexandra laughed in my face.

- My name isn't Alexandra, my name is Fatma. The Sultan gave me a new name. - She smiled at me mockingly. I watched it with so much anger and disdain. It broke my heart when she said those words to me.

- Don't just stand here on the harem, Hatun, there's a lot of work to do. - Haci-aga told her cheekyly. That's when Lalezar Kalfa approached us.

- Sultana, Haci-aga, Fatma Hatun won't do the chores because she's the favorite. She's been moved upstairs for the favorites. - Lalezar said. That's even worse for me.
- Fatma, the Sultan is calling you tonight. - Lalezar added. At that point, I don't know if I wanted to get mad at Lalezar or Fatma before. I felt like my heart was falling apart.

I couldn't stop myself from being angry, and I was on my way to the Sultan's quarters. I didn't want to let him do this to me. I couldn't just give up my love. I couldn't carelessly leave him in the hands of some concubine.

I was greeted at the door by an arrogant Silahtar Mustafa-aga. That man got on my nerves. From the first time we met, he was extremely rude to me and radiated arrogance. I could never understand why Atike and Gevherhan were arguing about him.

- Hoşyar Hatun. - he told me.
- Hoşyar Sultan. - I corrected it. After all, I've been a Sultan since I gave birth to Prince Iskender. I didn't let people like Silahtar insult me. As close as he was to Murad, I didn't love him.

- Tell the Sultan I'm here. - I told him. That's when he went in. In less than a minute, he came back and signaled that I could go inside.

- Hoşyar, welcome. - Murad told me with a smile as he sat on his throne.

- I didn't come on with a good occasion. Murad looked at me in a surprised way.
- What's the matter? - he asked me worried.

- You told me there were no other concubines, and today I hear you're calling that Fatma to come to you? - I told him in an angry tone. I didn't want to treat him very hard, but he was heartbreaking with his post-pops.

- I told you i only love you. The rest is my duty. - he said insensitive.
- If you loved me, you wouldn't call other women to yourself. - I told him furiously. He looked at me angrily at that moment.

- Don't test my patience. - he said angry.
- Murad, you're breaking my heart. I can't sleep normally when I know you're hugging and kissing another woman. My heart only aches that thought. - I told him sad and broken. Murad got up and came closer to me. He put his hands on my shoulders.

- I only feel love with you. You're the only one I love. I don't want any more outbursts like this. - he told me.

He was going to kiss me, but I stopped him.
- Don't kiss me after you kissed her. I told you right away. You're either just going to be with me, or you're going to be with the other women. - I told him, bowed and left his room in tears.

By nightfall, I stayed in my quarters. I had no will for anything. I was rude to Murad today, but he deserved that kind of behavior. I couldn't let him do that to me. I knew that at this point Fatma was with him, and that he must be hugging and kissing her like he used to do with me. My heart broke to a million pieces just for the thought of it.

At that moment, Haci-aga stormed into my room happily. - Sultana, Sultan Murad has driven Fatma Hatun away. He wouldn't let her into his room. - Haci said I got up with happiness right away. I was so happy. Murad still meant my words.