10th Chapter

It was Thursday today. I knew Thursday is a day which Sultan spends with his family. He would spend one Thursday with Ayse and their children, and the next one with Farya and their son Suleyman. I knew it's forbidden to concubines or any other woman except Ayse and Farya to spend Thursday with him. Or even go to him at Thursday night.

But, I found out I am pregnant. I couldn't keep that as a secret. I wanted to tell that to Murad. I asked for a dress which didn't have opened chests. I didn't want Murad to see what happened to me. Actually I did want, but Kosem Sultana forbidden me to say it to him.

Usually, those closed dress were for elder woman. Kosem Sultana was wearing it the whole time, because she wasn't young anymore. I knew it will seem weird to everyone to see me in this kind of a dress, but there was nothing else I could wear.

I left my room and went across the harem to Murad's chambers. I saw Melek Hatun, Farya Sultan's servant.
She looked me from head to toe and she looked directly at my chests. I knew she must know something about it, but I decided to explore it later.

- Hoşyar Hatun, where are you going? - she asked me curiously.
- I am going to see Sultan. - I told her with the biggest possible smile. I was really happy about my pregnancy and nothing could make me feel bad.

- Not so fast. Today is Thursday, Farya Sultan will go to see Sultan later. Go back to your room. - she ordered me.
- Who are you so that I should listen to you? - I told her sarcastically and left the harem.

I came in front of Murad's chambers. Silhatar-paşa was standing there.
- Tell Sultan I want to visit him. - I told him happily.
- Hatun, Sultan is excepting Farya Sultan. Go away. - he told me arrogantly.

I didn't know how such a cutie from Gevherhan could fall in love with a man like Silahtar. He seemed really arrogant to me from the first sight.

- I just need to talk to him shortly. I must tell him something important. - I tried to convince Silahtar to let me in.

- Okay, but for a short time. I don't even want that Farya Sultan sees you here. - he told me arrogantly one more time.

Aghas opened me doors of Murad's chambers. I saw him sitting on his desk while reading a book.
- Hunkarim! - I said and bowed to him.

- Hoşyar, what are you doing here? - he asked me, he must be pretty shocked to see me here now.
- You want me to go away? - I asked him in a sad tone with a sad expression of face.

- No, come here. - he smiled and showed me to sit in his lap.
- I need to tell you something really important. - I told him really happily.

- What is that? - he asked me. I just took his hand and putted it on my belly.
- Murad, we are going to get a baby. - I told him very happily. I was really excited. And he was too. He hugged me at that moment and kissed me so sensitive.

- Hoşyar, my sunshine, I can't believe. You made me so happy. - he told me very happily. I could see he is really excited about getting a baby.
- I am so happy too. I can't even express you how excited I am. - I told him and hugged him.

- Hoşyar, why are you wearing that dress? - he asked me suspiciously.
- Oh, nothing, I just.. - I didn't know what to say him. I didn't thought he would realise it.

- Tell me right now. - he said to me.
- I... I can't.. I can't tell you. - I turned my head another way and tried not to look at him. I hoped the news about the baby would distract him from that.

- Why can't you tell me? - he asked me worriedly and madly at the same time.
- Murad, its nothing. Trust me. I just wanted to dress it. - I said trying to make him forget about it.