24th Chapter

As soon as I read Kosem's letter, I headed to Murad's quarters. Silahtar saw me in front and looked at me wondering what I was doing there.
- Silahtar , I need to get in there right now. - I told him furiously, forcing him out of my way.

- It's forbidden, go back to your room. - He yelled at me.
- I know something that'll save his life. Let me in. - I told him and went to Murad's chambers.

The chief doctor was standing there looking at me angry that I walked in. - Doctor, what diagnosis did you make? - I asked him furiously.
- You're forbidden to be here, leave. - he told me angry. I approached him with an angry look.
- I demand you give me the diagnosis right away. - I told him angrily looking at him with his eyes full of rage.

- He's got liver problems. - the doctor said, and he started looking at the floor.
- There's no liver problem, he's poisoned. You need to find a way to recover him immediately. I'll destroy you all if he doesn't recover. - I told to the doctors in an angry tone. They just looked at each other.

- If it's poison, then we've been losing three months. We need to make an anti-venom thing right now. We still have a chance. - said the young doctor and they set out to make a cure.
- Do whatever it takes, just to get Murad to recover. - I told them. I watched Murad sleep. He was lying motionless, he was so weak. My heart was breaking to a million pieces if I saw him like that.

I left Murad's room, and i was greeted outside by Kosem. She looked at me very angrily.

- The prohibition is to go in, what do you think you are? - She yelled at me in front of all the agathers and Silahtar.
- He doesn't have an infectious disease like everyone thinks. He's poisoned, Sultana. - I told her to get close to her face.

- Who would do such a thing to my lion? - she asked me. I smiled in her face.
- You'd better help the doctors make an anti-poison, maybe punishment for your sins will be reduced. - I told her, bowed to her and left the hallway.

I was on my way to my quarters when I saw Lalezar Kalfa sharing gold coins and food on the harem. Everyone was happy.

- What kind of joy is this? How can you rejoice when the Sultan is ill? - I asked them all furiously. I couldn't believe how they behaved in these difficult times.
- We're celebrating Fatma Hatun's pregnancy. - I was told by Lalezar, who was a little scared of my arrival. I saw Fatma just smiling proudly at me. - I will give the prince to this dynasty. - she said with the proudest possible tone.

I took a step closer to her looking at her. She smiled in my face trying to make fun of me.
- You can give as much as the Princes you want when there's only place in the Master's heart for me. - I told her with a smile. Fatma faded at that moment and didn't know what to say, and I was heading to my quarters.

I sat on my sofa and tried to calm down. I shouldn't have been stressed out because I was pregnant. I knew it was a bad influence on my baby.

 I knew it was a bad influence on my baby