25th Chapter

In the morning, I woke up in Murad's arms. After such a long time, I finally woke up happy next to him. We were woken up by banging on his door early in the morning. Murad allowed the agams to come, and at that moment Haci-aga entered.

- My lord, your favorite Fatma Hatun is now giving a birth . - Haci said. Murad was very happy about it. I felt like all my boats had suneed. If Fatma gives birth to a prince now, she'll be my equal. There's going to be another prince that Kosem will be able to do use against Murad.

- I'd like you to come with me. - Murad told me, who got up from the bed and gave me a hand so I could get up.
- I'm sorry, I can't. - I told him sad and got up. I had no intention of going there. Murad came up to me and hugged me.

- Hoşyar, Fatma is just a concubine for me. No one's going to take your place. I'm going there to see my kid. - he told me trying to comfort me.

- Do you think I don't care about seeing you have a kid with another woman? - I asked him very sadly. He hugged me at that moment.

- You're the mother of my four children, and soon we'll have another one. Don't be sad about it. It's my Sultan's duty. - he said he hugged me very hard.

- You'll come with me now. - he told me and grabbed my hand.

We came in front of the infirmary where Fatma was giving a birth to a baby. In front stood Kosem, Ayse, Atike and Gevherhan and all the harem members. We're here holding our hands. That was the first thing everyone noticed. The Sultan came to see his favourite giving a birth as he held hands with another woman, that was me. All the women measured me rudely. Murad wouldn't even look at Kosem. He stepped aside with me. I was in pain. It hurt to listen to Fatma's contractions knowing she was going to give birth to a child to a man I love more than life.

Soon the baby's crying was on. The door opened and Murad and Kosem went inside. The Aghas closed the door to everyone else so they couldn't watch that moment. I just heard the baby crying. It pained me to hear that. But the poor kid was no wrong. Soon the door opened when the baby naming ceremony began. Murad held the baby in a white blanket. Three times he whispered in every ear "Your name is Selim.". At that moment I was devastated. Fatma gave birth to a prince. She became the Sultana.

- You see, you're not irreplaceable

- You see, you're not irreplaceable. Now you've got your biggest opponent. - Ayse told me trying to make a fun of me. I was in pain with her words.
- First look at yourself how long the Sultan doesn't want to see you, and then look at me spending every day in his quarters. - I told her mockingly. Sultan didn't care about her. I wouldn't be in her shoes, either. She hasn't gotten any of Sultan's attention in years, you could say he forgot about her.

At that moment I felt a terrible pain in my stomach. I felt it was time for me to give birth. I hurt so bad, I grabbed on to Ayse who was standing next to me. Murad saw it and immediately came to me.

They took me to another infirmary where I was supposed to have a baby. This time, the birth was painless. After four kids, this wasn't a problem for me. I had my first child, and that's when the midwife told me I had to have another one. I thought to myself, twins again. But when I had my second, the midwife told me That I have to have another one. I had triplets. Three kids.