38th Chapter

The next day.

I knew I got rid of Ayse, but this was just short term. I need to get final rid of her. I know she is going in Manisa with her son, but if anything bad happens to Murad, she will come to this palace as Valide Sultana. And I hoped for Murad to live for many years more.

Even though Ahmed, Suleyman and Selim were half-brothers of my children, they were huge threat to them. If one day, my children got locked in Kafes, nothing would be good. I wouldn't have an abillity to see them and meet with them. I couldn't handle being separated from my children. And I was scared what would happen with their health.

I would never do anything bad to any of the Princes. They were just children who were influenced by their mothers who wished them to get on the throne. Even though Suleyman and Selim didn't have a mother to support them, they had Atike Sultan.

Even though Atike was favouritising Suleyman, she would give everything for Selim also. She never cared about my children, only because I am their mother. I have never ever did anything bad to Atike, and she always thought I am her big enemy.

But after this what happened, she became my enemy now. I never wanted before to do anything bad for her, but from now on I don't care. I will do everything so I make sure my children will have bright future.

I won't allow anyone to separate me from my children, if its necessary, I will fight them all. Whoever dares to separate me from my children is my enemy. And I am ready to get my life for my children.

Atike and Silahtar became my biggest enemies now, and I will get rid of them. I already ordered Haci-aga to investigate about them. I need to find something that will hurt them and make them fall in Murad's eyes, and at the end, to be punished like they deserve.

I went to the terrace of my chambers and I was looking at Bosphorus and thinking how I will make everything work. I was happy because I knew I have Haci-aga by my side. Now I need to find some maid which will be loyal to me. Those maids that took care of my children weren't what I was searching. I need some Kalfa that I will put to be Chief of Imperial Treasure and she will work for me.

I had nothing against Lalezar Kalfa, but I couldn't get what I want from her. Of course I won't remove her from her position, but I will find someone who I can have by my way.

I ordered Haci-aga to find me few older Kalfas which were working in harem for lot of years. I knew I shouldn't get any young maid because they weren't ready to do their jobs.

I went back to my sofa in my chambers as Haci got three women in my chambers. They were all around 30 or 40 years. They were all serving in harem for a long time and I wanted someone who will be loyal to me.

- Sultana, those are Kalfas you asked for. They are Narin, Sadika and Beyhan. - Haci introduced them to me.

I measured them all because I wanted to see how they are. I needed someone who will be loyal only to me.

- As you know, when I'm ruling the harem now I need a loyal servant who is going to help me

- As you know, when I'm ruling the harem now I need a loyal servant who is going to help me. I heard only good words about you and I want to chose one of you, if you agree. - I told them with a kind smile.

They all bowed to me meaning they are accepting what I said. The one who was standing in the middle looked at me for a moment.

- You are Sadika, right? - I asked her.
- I am, Sultana. - she said and bowed to me.

- Great, I want to talk to you alone. - I said and another two kalfas left my chambers. Only Haci stayed with us.

- Sadika, I need loyal servant who will work to me. I don't trust everyone, I must see how much I can trust you. - I told her trying to see how she will react on my words.

- Sultana, my biggest pleasure is to work to you and Imperial Dynasty. I will be loyal to you for my whole life. - she said and bowed to me.

- How can I know I can trust you? - I asked her.
- I will do whatever you ask me for, Sultana. I am ready to give my life. - she said to me.

- Then I will give you a task. It will be risky, but if you can do that, I can have my total trust in you. Are you ready to accept it? - I asked her not being sure if she will accept what I am going to tell her.

- Sultana, even if you want me to kill someone, I will do that. - she said.
- Okay. Then, you have to flirt with Silahtar-paşa. You have to make him fall in love with you. You have to make him crazy about you. - I told her and I was excited to see her reaction.

- Sure, Sultana. But how can I get closer to him? He is almost all the time in his palace. - she said.
- I will inform you when he comes here into Palace. And then you are going to be the one who will serve him his food. You will try to flirt with him. I hope you will be successful in this. - I told her.

- I will do it Sultana. - she said and smiled to me.
- Great, but you know that is a big risk. If Silahtar finds out about this is actually my plan, we are both getting beheaded. - I told her.

- Don't worry, Sultana. I will do everything I can. I hope I will make you proud and happy. - she said.

I signalised her to leave my chambers so I could stay alone with Haci-aga. When she went away, I started talking then.

- Haci, what do you think? Can we trust her? - I asked him as I wasn't sure how much could I trust her.
- I am not hundred percent sure, but I think we actually can. You scared her well, so she will probably make the task very well. - he said to me.

- That's why I scared her. This will prove me if she is loyal. - I told him.
- Excatly, Sultana! And at the end, she is beautiful for her age. And she is younger than Silahtar so I think that can work. - he said.

- True. And when Atike finds out Silahtar has a lover, she will divorce from him. Silahtar will lose all his power, and he will be punished for having a lover. - I told to Haci proudly.

- That's really excelent plan! - Haci smiled to me.
- Excatly, and then Atike will be hurt. And then I will give my everything to hurt her even more. - I said to Haci.

I may became cold and kinda evil, but everything I was doing was to get revenge on what they did to me. After this, nobody will dare to play against me.