41st Chapter

Tommorow I decided to meet Kemankeş-paşa. I haven't seen Murad in few days and I honestly didn't care how he will react about this. He was occupated with state jobs, and I had to be occupated with future of my children. I wanted only good to them, and having Kemankeş-paşa by my side could give me a lot of benefit.

I walked towards the Gardens and I saw he is already there. He was standing turned to me with his back.

I came closer and he heard my steps and turned around and bowed to me.
- Sultana, I didn't except you would like to meet me. - he said and smiled to me.

- I didn't except I will have to also, but I must talk with you about something important. - I told him and gave a little smile, at least not to look arrogant already at the beggining.

- I wonder what's its about. - he told me and gave me a mysterious look. I looked him directly in eyes and I couldn't do it for too long, because he had some mysterious and intrigant vibe. I tried not to look him.

- I wanted to ask you what are your plans for the future. Do you always want to be out of Divan? - I asked him trying not to show at beggining my plan.

- Well, I am happy with my situation now. If Sultan decides I am suitable to be member of Divan one day, I would be happy with that decision and thankful to him. - he smiled to me.

- Everyone would like to be a part of Divan, maybe even a Grand Vizier one day. - I gave him a intrigant look.

- What do you want to say with that? - he asked me and seemed even more mysterious then.
- I could help you to achieve those things one day, but first, I need to know some things. - I told him.

- What things do you need to know? - he asked me.
- I need to know if one day something happens to our Sultan, which Prince would you support to get to the throne? - I asked him and raised my head.

- Who I am to decide which Prince should ascend the throne? - he questioned me rhetorically.
- Not who you would decide to, but support to. - I said.

- I am not sure which one, because there are a lot of Princes. - he told me which annoyed me at first moment. Why wasn't Kemankeş opened? He was really closed and I had to grab words from him.

- I want you to be direct, Kemankeş. - I smiled to him, kinda fake.
- You are mother of lot of Princes, I dont know which one I could support. - he smiled to me.

- I want to know, if you would support one of my sons, or some other princes? - I was direct and asked him.

- I would never support Prince Suleyman because he has a lot of influence of Atike Sultana and Silahtar-paşa. As you may know, they are not only your enemies, but also mines. - he told me.
- And what about Prince Ahmed? - I asked him.

- Prince Ahmed may be tallented, but with bad ambitious and wrong ways of his mother, he would never be successful. - he told me and I liked his answer.
- Good. - I told him and looked at another side.

- But you know while Silahtar-paşa is Grand Vizier, the throne is prepared for Prince Suleyman? - he asked me.
- Silahtar-paşa won't be a grand vizier for more. - I smiled to him.

- So those are your plans? - he asked me very mysteriously.
- Kemankeş, I came here with a plan. I need to know if you will be by my side, or against me? - I asked him for the last time.

- I will be by your side, Sultana. - he told me and smiled to me. I couldn't look at him while smiling or looking at me because I've felt very weird. I couldn't explain that feeling to me. I didn't know why I am even thinking of that.

- So I have proposition to you. If you marry my daughter Huricihan, I will make you Grand Vizier even before you could think about that. - I told him waiting for his reaction.