35th Chapter

- Hoşyar, don't try to stop me from my decision. I did what was important. - Murad told me very insensitive. This wasn't man I loved. This was totally new person.

- I won't mix into your decisions anymore, Murad. I would accept your decision if I have done anything wrong, but I haven't. Only thing I wanted to do was to make Ismihan happy. But you made drama from that. I wish you tell me what I did wrong. - I told him not caring about what would happen after this. He didn't have a reason to send me away from Palace, so I don't know why he wanted to do that thing.

 He didn't have a reason to send me away from Palace, so I don't know why he wanted to do that thing

- Hoşyar, I've heard some rumors about you. I am very disappointed in that. I can't believe you anymore after what I've heard. - he told me looking me emotionless.

- What rumors? If you have to banish me away, at least tell me the reason. - I told him.

- Ayse and Atike told me a lot of things of you. At first moment, I didn't want to believe it, but later when I've heard it from more people, I can't have you in palace here anymore. - he told me stepping closer to me.

- What they told you? - I asked him looking him straight into eyes. He didn't say a word. He went to his working desk, opened a little box and took a letter from it. He gave it to me to read.

Dear Silahtar-paşa,
I want to write you this for a long time, but I didn't have better opportunity than now. As you know, Sultan locked me into my chambers and separated me from my children. I can't stand when he is doing that. I have a proposition for you. I know you seek for more power too.
So, my idea is that we remove Murad from the throne and put my son Iskender on the throne. You will become Grand Vizier and I will become Valide Sultana.
While my son is underage, I give you total permission to be his regent and rule over this magnificent state.
Sincerly,
Hoşyar Sultan

I was looking at the letter with shock. This is the first time I saw it. Somebody made a trap to me.

- Murad, what the hell is this? Who wrote this in my name? - I asked him as I was ready to start crying from shock. Sadness and angriness were mixed in my head.

- Hoşyar, I know you wrote it. Atike gave it to me because she saw Silahtar got a message. I haven't believed at first, but Silahtar told me you sent him. I don't know how you dare to even think about something like this? - he asked me while he looked with a huge disappointment on me.

- Murad. - I went on my knees and looked at him from there. Tears were already in my eyes, - how could you even think I would do something like this to you? I love you with my whole heart. I would give my life to you. How can you believe them? - I asked him as I was crying. I took his robe, but he took it away from me and stepped back.

- Silahtar is my right hand. Why would he lie to me about those things? Of course he is not crazy to support you. I should have beheaded you, but I love you too much to do it. That's why I'm sending you to Konya only. - he told me looking at me like he hates me.

- Silahtar hates me from the first day I came here. Atike and Ayse also. They never ever liked me. They did this to get rid of me. - I barely could say that from tears.

- Hoşyar, stop. - he told me calmly.
- How could I stop? I would never do something like this to you. I don't even dream about one of my sons becoming Sultan. I don't care about all that power. Only thing that matters to me are you and my children. I only want you all to be healthy and happy. - I said as I was crying on the floor.

I felt his hand on my chin as he raised my head. He raised me up to stand in front of him.

- If you are talking true, why should I believe you? - he asked me which surprised me. He changed his tone very quickly, but I was happy he is even maybe a bit on my side.

- Murad. - I took his hand into mines and looked at him with my eyes full of tears.

He looked at me for a long time without a word.
- I know when I was angry I told you a lot of bad things. I know I told I won't talk with you until you beg me for forgivness, but I was really hurt. I don't know why they filled your head with such nonsense things. - I told him as I was squeezing his hand harder.

He putted his second hand on my right cheek.
- Hoşyar, I hope you are telling me only the truth. - he said to me looking at me very seriously.

- I swear you with my life. I swear you with life of all my children that I wouldn't ever think about it. - I told him and looked him in eyes.

He left his hand from my hands and looked at me in silence. I was afraid what would happen at that moment.

But then, he just hugged me strongly. He kissed my forehead and hugged me like we haven't seen eachother for years.

- I am glad I thought wrong about this all. - he told me as he kissed my forehead.
- Murad, you don't know how it hurts me when you think about me like that. When you think I would do something bad to you. - I told him trying to show him how hurt I am.

- Hoşyar, I will do anything for you to forgive me this. Ask me whatever you want. I was wrong this time, and I shouldn't have even thought of that. - he told me as he putted his hands on my cheeks.

I looked at the floor at that second, and then looked at his eyes

- Only thing I want is to be here with you and have your love. Nothing else matters to me. - I told him still being sad about everything what happened, but being kinda happy because he finally told he is wrong.

- You won't go in Konya, Hoşyar. I want you here by my side. I don't want to separate from you anymore. - he told me and hugged me again really strongly.

- Murad, please let Iskender stay in palace too. He is too young to go to Sanjak now. - I told him.

- Dont worry, he will stay here until the right time comes. And when all my sons leave to Sanjaks, I want you to be here by my side. - he told me and kissed me deeply.