42nd Chapter

- What? - Murad asked me shockedly.
- Murad, I would like Huricihan to marry with Kemankeş. - I told him as I tried to soften him.

- Where did you get that idea? - Murad asked me furiously. I didn't know why he reacted this way, honestly.
- Huricihan likes him. She told me. And I went today to talk with him if he would be okay with that. - I told Murad.

- He is lot older than her, usually Sultanas don't want to marry older Pashas. Something is weird to me here. - Murad told me and sighed.
- I was shocked too for the first time she told me that. I couldn't believe about that, but she is my daughter and I love her. I want to be happy with someone she loves. - I told it and touched Murad's hand.

He kept looking away and thinking.
- Murad, you dont know how you would make your daughters happy. You already allowed Ismihan to marry Kasim-paşa, when she finds out about it she will be really happy. And I hope you will make Huricihan happy with deciding about her marriage with Kemankeş. - I told him gently touching his hand.

- Hoşyar, we will talk about it later. I want you to rest and recover here so your leg will be better in few days. - he told me and kissed my forehead.
- Can I go at least in my chambers? - I asked him.

- Of course you can, but please rest. When you recover, I will meet you all and tell you some important news I have for everyone. - he told me and stood up. He started walking away, but I stopped him as I called him.

- Murad... - he turned to me again to see why I am calling him.
- Please, make Huricihan happy. If she has to marry, at least marry her with someone she loves. - I told him with a sad expression. He gave me a little smile, and left the room.

Meanwhile in Atike and Silahtar's palace
Silahtar was working in his room about some important projects. As he was Grand Vizier, he had lot of job to do. Sometimes he was at Topkapi Palace, and sometimes at his own palace.

Silahtar heard someone walking angrily and opening the door so hardly that they almost broke. He turned around and saw Atike which was really agressive.

- Atike? What happened? - Silahtar stood up from his working desk and came closer to Atike. He touched her arms, but she stepped away from him.

- Don't you even dare to touch me. You may love Gevherhan still, and not love me like you should, as I am your wife for many years already. But I won't tollerate those actions. - Atike yelled on Silahtar.

- Atike, what are you talking about? - Silahtar asked her afraid of her reaction.
- This letter! Who you sent this to? Who is that woman? Who is she? How can anyone be better to you than me? Did you forgot who I am? - Atike yelled on him as he gave him letter Haci gave her.

Silahtar took letter while he was really afraid of Atike's behaviour. He has never seen her so angry before.
- Atike.. I don't know what is this.. - Silahtar barely could say, because Atike interrupted him.

- I am daughter of Sultan Ahmed Khan and Valide Kosem Sultana Hazertleri! I am sister of Padishah of the world Sultan Murad Khan! Who are you to have lover when you have me next to you? Any man would die to have Sultana as his wife! But you! You instead fell in love with some concubine from my brother's harem! - Atike yelled on him.

- Atike! Stop! How you can act like that? You shouldn't forget some things! - Silahtar yelled on her.

- What things? What have you ever done to me? You destroyed my life! - Atike yelled on him.

- How many times you wanted to do something bad to Hoşyar and her children and I saved you from being punished. At the end nobody didn't even find out it was you, because I saved you. I saved your head. And don't forget I am Grand Vizier also. - Silahtar raised his head in front of Atike.