36th Chapter

After a long talk with Murad, I went back to harem. However much I loved him, I would never forget him this. He chosed to believe Silahtar, Atike and Ayse instead of me. I may act like everything is right, but its not. Our relationship will never be the same again. I won't forgive him this until he really shows me how sorry he is.

And I must make perfect plan now. I know I will get rid of Ayse when she leaves to Manisa with Ahmed, but that will give her a lot of power as usually heirs to the throne are sent to Manisa, and now she will be known as mother of heir to the throne. I knew I must do something how she will fall in Murad's eyes.

Then, I will have to get rid of Atike and Silahtar. They were both my enemies from the first day. Atike was supporter of Prince Suleyman and I knew she would give everything to put him on the throne one day.

Silahtar was Murad's best friend and his right hand. Murad had total trust in him and I had to make that stop. I have never did anything I regretted, so I won't ever regret my decisions. I will do whatever I have just to get rid of them.

They had no heart towards me and did this on purpose to get rid of me. The punishment for this is beheading, but Murad didn't want to do this. But, I am glad at least he realised I haven't done anything of this.

I will find things that I can use against them, and if I don't find them, I will make ones by myself.

I was walking towards harem where I saw Ayse sitting on the throne she decided to build for herself. It was such a shame she acts like this. Only Valide Sultana could have her throne like this, not her.

The throne she gave to build was of pure gold. It was really luxurious and I dont know how she could afford for that herself.

- Hoşyar, did you start your preparations for Sanjak? Soon you will leave this palace first, poor you. - she said while fake smiling to me, as she tried to make fun of me in front of all maids and servants.

 - she said while fake smiling to me, as she tried to make fun of me in front of all maids and servants

- Dear Ayse, I wouldn't be so sure, because I am not leaving and my son is not going to Sanjak. - I said to her with a wide smile and I could see she is shocked with my words, but she didn't want to show it. All maids looked at me confusedly.

- How is that possible? You are leaving tommorow, that's what Sultan ordered. And when you leave to Sanjak, I will move into Valide Sultan chambers before I go to Sanjak also. - she fake smiled me again but this time less proudly than the first time.

I stepped closer to her seeing her sitting proudly on her throne.
- Ayse, Sultan ordered himself I will stay here by his side. Your plan didn't work and Sultan knows I'm innocent. - I said and her face went from very happy and proud to shocked.

- And, you should maybe thought before you have built that throne for yourself, I don't think its allowed for you to have it. - I told her and left with a smile.

I went into my chambers and sat on my sofa while I was waiting for Haci-aga to come into my chambers.
He went inside and bowed to me.

- Haci, I need you to find as soon as possible where she got money to build that throne. - I told him and I had good feeling about all of this.
- I will find it right now. - he said and bowed.

I shouldn't have wait for a long time, because Haci-aga came back really quickly.
- Sultana, those are all papers that include everything that is used from money from Imperial Harem. - he said and gave me a bunch of papers.

I was reading it for a lot of time, until I saw how much money she used on building the throne.
- Haci-aga, in harem stayed only money to pay servants and maids for one month, after that Imperial Harem Funds will have no money! - I told him as I was really shocked what I've read.

I knew she spent a lot of money, but I didn't know she spent so much money. Harem is going to stay without money and that was the thing that I was afraid of. If there was no money to pay all the servants and maids, they will be mad. And when Sultan pays them from Imperial State Funds, there will be no more money to pay Janissaries and then there will be again huge problem with them. And nobody wants more problems with Janissaries, because they have been making lot of problems for late Sultan Osman.

- Haci-aga, I want you to show this all to Sultan. You will tell him all this and explain to him the same way I explained to you. - I told him proudly because I would get rid of Ayse, but I was really afraid of the future of the state. How could she not think about the future? She only thought about her throne?

Meanwhile in Sultan's chambers
-Hunkarim! - Haci-aga said and bowed to Sultan Murad which was working with jewerly on his working table.
- Tell me Haci, is it something important? - Murad asked as he only continued to work on beautiful necklace, not really caring for anything else.

- Hunkarim, its very important. There is a huge problem. - Haci said as he was looking at the floor.
- What is the problem? - Murad asked him and stopped at his work.

Haci walked towards Murad's desk and gave him papers of Harem.
- Ayse Sultana gave to build herself a throne full of gold. Barely any money stayed at Harem Funds, and now we have only money to pay concubines and servants for only one month. After that, we wont have any money. - Haci said as he was embarassed to say something like this.

 - Haci said as he was embarassed to say something like this

- What did she do?!? - Murad asked very furiously.
- Hunkarim... - Haci said while he had his head looking at the floor.
- If we don't pay them from Harem Funds, we will have from State Funds and then janissaries... Oh my, how she could do that? Call her right now to come at my chambers! - Murad said angrily.

Haci just bowed and was trying to leave, but then Murad stopped him.
- Haci, how did you hear about that? - Murad asked him which confused Haci really a lot. He didn't know if he should tell Hoşyar Sultana ordered him that.

- Hoşyar Sultana was shocked how Ayse Sultana could do something like this.. You know, only Valide Sultana can have her throne.. And that's why we decided to check. - Haci said as he was afraid if Murad would be angry on Hoşyar.

- You did great job. You can call Hoşyar now also. - Murad said and Haci left and bowed.