FINAL CHAPTER

Sultan Bayezid III became a Sultan while he was only 16 years old. Until he turned 22 years, his mother, Valide Hoşyar Sultan ruled as Regent of The Ottoman Empire.

Sultan Bayezid kept his promise and he didn't lock any of his brothers in Kafes, he let them live peacefully in Harem.  Sultan Bayezid ruled as a Sultan only for ten years. He died because of liver problems, same reason because his father died. During his short regin he did good things. He occupated Vienna and it became part of Ottoman Empire, which none of the Sultans before him couldn't do. His only descendant was his daughter Hoşyar Sultan, which he named after his beloved mother.

Bayezid's younger brother Mahmud died in Battle of Vienna. He died without having any descendants.

After Bayezid's death, his brother Mustafa ascended the throne. Even though Mustafa never wanted to became Sultan, he became one day. He rulled the Empire for 30 years and became one of best Sultans. He improved the country. He won in war with Vienna and he kept peace in country. He stabilised the situation with Janissaries. His son, Murad, named after his father, ascended the throne after his death.

Hoşyar and Murad's youngest son, Şehzade Mehmed, died due to health problems with heart. He died when he was only 20 years old.

Ismihan Sultana kept close relations with Hoşyar and her half brothers. She visited the Palace very often and she stayed in contact with them all. She died during her fifth pregnancy because of complications.

Huricihan Sultana died soon after her brother Bayezid died. She died because of health problems with heart.

Safiye Sultana died during giving birth to her fourth child while she was not even thirty years old.

Handan Sultana outlived all of her brothers and sister. She was close with her brother Mustafa after their mother's death and she ruled as a Valide Sultana after Hoşyar died.

Ayse Sultana was sent to Old Palace after the death of her only son Ahmed. She died there because of old age. She never stayed in contact with her daughter Ismihan, which never even visited her.

Şehzade Selim died from smallpox soon after Bayezid ascended the throne.

Hoşyar Sultana ruled six years as Regent of Ottoman Empire and 30 years as Valide Sultana of Ottoman Empire. During her regency, she kept country in peace and brought all riots to the end. During her period as Valide Sultana, she gave to build a Mosque named after her. She opened her own Vakuf where she helped poor people. She opened the first school in Istanbul for girls, and also opened many schools around the whole empire for all children who had no money for schooling. She built many public hammams across the whole Empire. She had huge influence on her sons, and as she was bornt Venetian, she stopped her son for attacking Venice. She won the war by diplomatic way. During her regin, she was very influential woman. She changed letters with many European leaders and thats how she kept peace between countries. She died four years before her son Mustafa died. She died of old age. When she died, all the people were sad. Everyone cried after her, because she helped a lot of people. She was buried next to her husband Murad together with all of their children.

Author's note
After few months, this book comes to the end. I want to thank everyone who was reading that book. Everyone who voted and commented on it. Your support motivated me to write this even better. I won't continue this book as Hoşyar as Valide Sultana.
Maybe in some future book one of those charachters will appear, but not in the same way they did in this one.
I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!