45th Chapter

Few days later.

During the wedding ceremony, I didn't have time to catch Murad alone. But now, after the ceremony is done, I knew I had to deal the problem with him.

I went to see him in his chambers. Deli Huseyin-paşa was standing there in front of his chambers. After Silahtar was beheaded and Kemankeş was married with my daughter, Deli became closest with Sultan Murad.

- Sultana! - he said and bowed to me.
- Congradulations on your new job, I hope you will do it good! - I said to him with a smile. I didn't need bad relations with any new politic officiers. I only needed more of them by my side.

- Thank you, Sultana! - Huseyin said and smiled.
- Tell Sultan I want to see him. - I told him.

- I am sorry Sultana, but Sultan is busy. He forbid us to enter his chambers tonight. - Huseyin said to me.

- Who is inside? - I asked him.
- Sultana, nobody is inside.. - Huseyin started to say.

- Which woman is inside? - I asked him madly this time.
- Sultana, nobody... - he tried to say, but I started to walk towars Murad's chambers.

I didn't care what I will see inside, I just needed to know if Kemankeş was right.

I opened the doors and saw Murad sleeping in his bed with a woman next to him. He was already asleep and woman next to him was not asleep.

- Who are you? - I yelled on her.
- I am Fazilet, Sultan's new favourite concubine. - she said proudly and smiled to me.

- Leave the chambers. - I told her very angrily.
- I won't, if Sultan wanted you to be here, he would call you. But he wanted me. He obviously forgot on you because last whole month, he spends with me. - she laughed to me.

- Leave the chambers, now. - I yelled on her as loud as I could.

I saw Murad woke up and he was confused with what is happening.
- Hoşyar, what are you doing here? - he asked me madly and confusedly.

- Tell this woman to leave I need to talk with you its important. - I told him angrily. I think he never saw me so angry.

- Fazilet, leave. - he dismissed her.
When Fazilet left, he got up from bed and came closer to me.

- What do you think who you are to get like this in my chambers? I didn't allow you to! - he yelled on me.
- Murad, I am your wife. And you promised me there are no other woman. But you, you tell me every night you are busy. You dont even want to check me up, or even to check our children and ask them how they are if everyone is fine? You decide to spend time with your concubines. - I yelled on him.

- Dont you ever again dare to yell at me. You started to act like Farya. Know your limits! - he yelled at me.

- Murad, I am sick of this. I am sick of you making me feel worthless. I am sick of you acting like I am the worst. Why do you have to do this to me? You dont love me anymore? I am not beautiful to you anymore? - I asked him. I was so angry, but I was so close to start crying.

- I love you, dont even question that. I am Sultan and I have rights to spend night with any concubine I want. - he yelled at me.

- I dont want it like this. I am mother of your children. I gave you everything I could in my life. Now I am not good to you anymore, so you want others. Then why don't you divorce me and marry this woman you spend every night with? - I yelled on him so agresively that he stayed shocked with me.

- Hoşyar, I don't want to divorce you. I love you. But you are busy with Harem and children. - he told me.

- Do you want to make me stupid? Do you think I am that stupid? - I asked him not believing how is he acting.

- Hoşyar, calm down... - he told me and tried to say something, but he touched his stomach. He looked like something hurts him.

- Murad, what happened? - I asked him afraid for his health.

- No... Nothing... Say Huseyin to come in and leave... - he tried to say but he fell on floor.

- Murad!- I yelled as I came to him.

Huseyin came instantly in his room.
- Sultana, please leave the chambers! - he said to me, but I didn't want to listen at him.
- Huseyin, what is with him? - I asked him afraidly.

Two aghas came and carried Murad on his bed.
- Sultana.. I can't tell you that. - Huseyin looked away and didn't want to tell me.

I went to Murad which was laying on bed. I saw two bottles next to his bed.

- Huseyin, is he sick? - I asked him.
- Sultana, I shouldnt talk about that. Sultan is going to be mad on me. - Huseyin said as he wasnt comfortable.

- What are those bottles then? - I asked him.
- Oh, this bottle is a medicine he must drink. I can't tell you more. - he answered.

-But here are two bottles, not one bottle. - I turned to Huseyin and showed to him.

Huseyin instantly ran towards the bed and saw two bottles. He got one and smelled it, and then he opened the other and smelled it.

- Call the doctors, our Sultan is poisoned! - Huseyin yelled.
I've felt so bad at this moment. I couldn't believe. Murad was sick and he didn't even tell me about it. And now somebody poisoned him.

I was hundred percent sure that concubine Fazilet did that. She was the only one who was coming to Murad's chambers.

Doctors came very quickly to check up what is with Murad. I went on Murad's terrace together with Huseyin.

- Huseyin, please, tell me why he drinks that medicine. What is wrong with Murad? - I've asked him.

- Sultana, our Sultan has huge problems with his liver. He does have maybe a month more, maximum. - Huseyin said.

I've turned to see Murad who was laying and couldn't move from the bed.

At this moment, I was ready to forget everything that he did bad to me in life. My Murad has only a month more to live.

My husband. Father of my children. Man who I loved most in my life. No matter how many times he hurted me, he was the best person towards me.

He learned me what is love. And I couldn't let myself lose him. I must find best doctors in this world.

I will do what ever is important, just for Murad's recovery. I couldn't lose my husband now, when I need him the most