46th Chapter

Next morning.

I spent the night in Murad's chambers taking care of him. Thankfully, doctors came very quickly and saved him from poisoning. At this moment I forgot how I saw him with Fazilet yesterday, and about everything he did to me. Only thing that was important to me was to be with him in his last days.

Whatever happened between us in the last time, he was still love of my life. Of course there were a lot of bad situations and fights between us, but he was the one who teached me how to love. He is the only man I had emotions towards in my life. Father of my children. My legal husband.

When I was young, I've always want to have real love. And this one which I had with Murad was real love.

I can call myself too stubborn and too possesive person, but seeing him kissing our touching, or even looking at another woman in harem made me jealous.

But I was bornt as a slave, and him, my Murad, was bornt as Şehzade and he is Padişah of the whole world. Who am I to change the rules which are going on for centuries?

Only important thing to me was his recover from poisoning. Only a thought that he is going to be with us still for a month made me really sad. Knowing that this is the last month I will spend with my love.

That in this month I could feel or hug him for the last time. I could talk with my Murad on the terrace and look at the Bosphorus and whole Istanbul.

That my children will stay without a father, and that the biggest battle is going to begin really soon.

That after his death nothing will be same. I will stay in this palace to rule as Valide Sultana with one of my sons on the throne of the empire, or will be banished to the Old Palace knowing my sons are locked in Kafes and that their life is questionable?

I didn't ever want to think about that throne. Of course, it was very important to me, but I always knew Murad will be with us for many years more. That the battle for the throne won't start so early. But it came earlier than anyone of us thought.

That's why it was important to me to keep this as secret. Neither Ayse nor Atike should know about this, because they will start making plans against me or my sons.

I haven't slept for the whole night. I was just laying next to Murad waiting for him to wake up.

When the Sun finally came out, Murad woke up. He was so weak. I've never seen Murad like this.

- Hoşyar... What... What happened? - he barely could ask me from the pain he was suffering.

I came closer to him and kissed his forehead and layed closer to him.

- Murad, that concubine Fazilet poisoned you. Luckily doctors came very soon so you will be fine now. - I said to him with tears in my eyes.

He took me closer to him in hug and kissed my forehead.
- My Hoşyar, I am so sorry I was so bad to you. You never did anything bad to me, and I was terrible to you. I beg you for my forgivness. - he told me with very weak voice.

- Murad, I forgive you everything. - I told him while tears were going down my eyes.

- Did Huseyin told you about my illness? - Murad asked me.
- He did. - I told him very sadly.

- Doctors think I will live for a month more, but I think that is going to be much shorter. - he told with so weak voice, that my heart broke.

- Murad, I will find best doctors. Those who will be able to help you to recover and to be healthy again. - I told him and hugged him strongly.

- My Hoşyar, its impossible. Many doctors checked me and my situation. A month is maximum they give me. I won't recover. - Murad barely could say.