1-Gerald Lutworth

I woke up later in the day, with my face streaked with dried tears.

Sitting up, I looked around and out the window. It was sometime in the afternoon.

I don't even know when I fell asleep. I stood up and petted Ares while I walked out the door.

I made my way through the common room, which had a couple kids in there.

Once I got out into the hall I realized I should probably wash my face.

So I walked into the restroom and found that I looked much worse than I had thought.

My eyes were red and my cheeks were flushed. I scrubbed my face clean and blinked my eyes till they looked passable for normal.

Stepping out I looked around and spotted the three musketeers and Lutworth walking down the hallway.

I walked over to talk to my friend "hey Lutworth, how's your day been going?"

He looked at me and stared for a few seconds, then his eyes started to water.

I was confused when he ran away crying, Ron and Harry going after him.

Hermione stood there for a moment and shook her head with a gaze of disappointment

"Lutworth is your friend and you call him that foul word?" Then she followed the others.

I was left there to wonder what on earth had just happened. Then I remembered, Malfoy went to herbolagy for me yesterday.

I stomped through the hallways until I came across Malfoy who was talking to a group of his fellow Slytherins.

I pushed him up against the wall pinning him there with my arm, my face inches away from his.

"You better have a good explanation for whatever you said to Lutworth yesterday" I whispered the words in his ear as his eyes filled with terror.

The others looked shocked, but it was clear they didn't know what to do.

I kept staring into Malfoy's eyes which kind of reminded me of a deer in headlights.

I clenched my fist and stared at him with flaming eyes and I asked again with a slow and threatening tone "what did you say?"

Malfoy gulped and finally spoke his voice slow and hesitant "I called him mudblood"

my fist connected with his face with a sickening sound before I even had time to register what was happening.

He looked shocked but I stared at him coldly my blood boiling.

I stepped away and walked down the hall while the people he was with tried to help.

Through the whole thing Malfoy just stood there staring at me in complete shock.

Then I turned the corner and kept walking like nothing had happened.

--

I walked around that night, but I didn't plan to find Malfoy anywhere.

I was trying to be quiet since I wasn't allowed to be out without him.

It was all fine and dandy until I heard Filch walking through the halls. I quickly looked for a place to hide, duking into an abandoned classroom.

When I got in there I heard heavy breathing. Someone else had snuck out, and they decided to hide here as well.

"Whoever you are, you breathe really loud" I whispered and the breathing quieted down.

I ducked under a table and hid behind a chair. After a bit Flich opened the door and glanced in