2-Stay Or Go

The next day I went to breakfast slightly drowsy since I went to sleep early.

It was the first time I had 7 hours of sleep in a long while, and my body wanted much more bedtime.

When I walked in Filch was walking around with a clipboard, asking everyone weather or not they were staying for the winter break.

"Wellton" Filch said to me and I smiled back "would you mind doing, um, certain kids?"

My eyes saddened and I held out my hand for a clipboard "I'll do the Griffondor table"

he smiled weakly and I turned to the table with a red cloth.

I went through half of the Griffondor table, checking off either stay or go on the chart on the clipboard.

I had made it through all the first years except one. I squinted chart to read the name

Colin Creevy

I scanned my eyes across the table and then the whole hall, but no sign of the kid and his camera.

I walked up to Professor Mcgonagall who was supervising everyone "um Professor? I'm helping Filch out and Colin Cree-"

"Mr. Creevy will not be present today"

Her lips pressed into a thin line and she spoke curtly, so I didn't question it.

I turned back around to finish checking off all the Griffondors, and I came to the reason Filch asked for help.

"Stay or go?" I said tightly to Harry, even though I knew the answer. "Stay"

I turned to Granger "stay or go?" She looked at me with what looked like the beginning of a smile but my glare must've shot that idea down

"um, stay" I narrowed my eyes in confusion and turned to Ron, who didn't even look at me.

"Stay" I stared at him in suspicion, Ron and all his siblings always went home, what are they planning?

I continued down the table and handed the clipboard to Filch

"fantastic, how about you? Stay or go?" I turned to look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione who were chatting quietly.

"Stay"

Filch scribbled down on a different clipboard and nodded to dismiss me.

When I sat Clearwater looked up at me and grinned.

"So get this, that Creevy kid tried to do another one of those articles, but guess who managed to stop him?"

I glanced around nervously, wondering why Creevy would possibly not be here.

Then Clearwater's grin widened and I forced my attention back to the excited sixth year.

She pulled out a slip of paper and passed it to me "I even jacked the photo, which he ended up developing"

I looked at the photo which showed me nestled into Malfoy's chest clutching onto his arm with an iron grip.

At first I thought the picture didn't move until picture Malfoy's eyes opened and the tiny Malfoy glanced at photo me.

Then picture Malfoy glanced at real me, smiled, and closed it's eyes to lean it's head back on the wall.

I look up from the picture and at Clearwater, who looked like she'd gotten away with something wild.

"We're not supposed to take stuff from the newspaper room" her eyes were bright and her grin only stayed "I don't usually break the rules, Per- uh, my friend says we really shouldn't"