Special Chapter #2

Reader pov

I had another letter for Malfoy, but now I had to get it to him.

I had the letter and I was chasing Owl around my room trying to catch him.

I kept leaping up and trying to latch onto one of his claws. "Owl, please just come here this one time!"

i'm about one hundred percent sure he would've stuck his tongue out at me if he could.

Over chasing him around I called down to my mum "hey ma, we got any pumpkin juice in the fridge?"

I was shocked when Owl floated down right next to me, his leg stuck out

"yeah!" I ignored the answer and spoke tentatively

"pumpkin juice?" He kept his leg stuck out and I tied the letter to him. He waited for me at the window and I opened it as he flew out.

Pumpkin juice, huh? This whole time all I had to say was pumpkin juice?

Bull shrimp.

I sat down and opened the drawer where I kept Malfoy's letters.

Shockingly enough, there was quite a bit already and I realized the Slytherin emblem on his wax stamp.

Going downstairs I spotted my mum in the living room and I grabbed the pumpkin jucie from out the fridge.

"Hey mum, we got any wax stamps?" She raised an eyebrow but answered

"yes but-" I cut her off running away "thanks mum!"

I ran through the house going to the place where I knew it would be.

I dug through the drawer full of stationary and found it. I looked at the emblem on the metal stamper and frowned.

It had the Hufflepuff crest on it, a badger and a huge Hufflepuff written across it.

I sighed and looked through the drawer.

There was an already burned low yellow candle, but I kept searching and found a blue one.

"Thanks mum" I said as I sipped my pumpkin juice and walked upstairs.

I placed it into the letter drawer and let out another sigh.