2-Moste Potente Potions

I was not overreacting

It did not blow over

But I hadn't expected it to go on this long.

We were a few weeks in since that stupid article and I still got looks and stares left and right.

Gods forbid I stand next to Malfoy though, then all hell breaks loose.

I sat down as Lockheart starts blabbing and blabbing. I doodle on my parchment idly and watch the minutes on the clock tick by painfully slow.

Even when Lockheart called Harry up so he can pretend to be another dangerous mythical creature I didn't perk up like I had the other times.

Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't let out a humored huff when he let out a loud howl as he portrayed a werewolf in whatever story Lockheart was telling now.

That got me wondering though. Harry usually didn't put up with Lockheart's crap, so why now?

Eh, probably nothing

Near the end of class I straightened up to pull my stuff together.

Once the bell rang out all the kids stood up and started to squeeze out the door, including me.

I wanted to be quick enough to check on Ares like I had been doing between each class.

After a few seconds I realized I forgot my quill and I turned around to go back and get it when I heard Lockheart talking.

When I peeked in the Three Musketeers were standing in front of his desk as he signed some slip of paper with a revolting peacock feather quill.

"well there you go!" He said giving Harry the paper and flashing a smile as the three students walked out the classroom.

I hid quickly behind a pillar as they started walking away

"I don't believe it" Harry looked at the peice of paper in his hand closely "he didn't even look at the book we needed!"

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion, what did they need a book for?

"That's because he's a brainless git" Ron pitched in "but who cares, we got what we needed– "

"He is not a brainless git!" Granger said shrilly and I followed them as they speedily walked towards the transfiguration classroom.

"Just because he said you were student of the year–"

"Guys! Over here!"

I snapped into a better hiding spot as Lutworth dashed over to them from Professor Mcgonagall's classroom, waving and dropping his voice to a low whisper when he got close.

"Did it work? Do you got it?" Harry waved the paper between his two fingers and Lutworth's eyes widened

"oh god it worked"

Ron smiled mischievously and they changed direction, heading to the library.

When they got there they handed the librarian the paper and she squinted at it

"Moste Potente Potions?" She said suspiciously, trying to take the paper from Granger, but she wouldn't let go.

"I was wondering if I could keep it?" She said in a breathy voice

"Oh come on," Ron growled snatching it from her and giving it to the librarian

"we'll get you another autograph, Lockheart'll sign anything if it stands still long enough"