2-Click

I didn't know I'd fallen asleep until I woke up.

Something had woken me up but I couldn't see because the sun was too much.

Click

I forced my eyes to adjust and I saw Creevy standing there with his camera.

I jumped up and Malfoy woke with a startle, looking around like he expected something dangerous.

When he saw Creevy he narrowed his eyes in anger

"ugh, you absolute germ" Malfoy hissed out and Creevy clutched onto his camera tighter.

"The hell are you even awake for?" I growled and he just looked over to the door, which I hadn't realized was open

"everyone is"

All of Ravenclaw house was standing in the doorway and looking at us with faces of surprise mixed with humor.

I blushed furiously and glared at Creevy, thrusting my finger in his face.

"If you so much as think about developing that photo!" I said in a threatening tone, causing the small first year to sink away from me in fear.

"Hey Wellton!" Came a voice from the door "do you and your boyfriend plan on moving out the way, we want to make it to the Quidditch game on time!"

I turned around, holy crap I forgot there was a Quidditch game today.

"Malfoy, you need to be there!" His eyes widened and he zoomed away without another word.

Everyone seemed to move on and they started flocking out.

When we all got to the Quidditch field most of the kids were there already.

When the Griffondor team walked out everyone cheered, except for the Slytherins.

And me

There was no way I was rooting for the Griffondor team, not when Harry had done that to Miss Noris.

The Slytherin team walked out and I cheered, hiding in a sea of Slytherins.

Madam Hooch, the Quidditch coach, made Flint and Wood shake hands.

Which they did, but it also looked like they were having a contest of who could break the other's fingers first.

The two teams get ready to launch and then they're off.

Soaring around I keep my eye on the players that matter, the seekers.

Malfoy went up to Harry and started taunting him, which is so stupid, he should just look for the snitch.

Then Harry ducked to the side as a bludger came racing towards him.

George Wesley soared upward and whacked the bludger with his club as it went soaring toward Adrian Pucey.

Suddenly the bludger turned sharply and went flying at Harry once again.

He dropped down to avoid it and George hit it again in Malfoy's direction, but it still turned to Harry.

He flew all the way to the other side of the field, the bludger still following him.

George's twin Fred was waiting there, and with a mighty swing the bludger was thrown off course.

But, like metal to a magnet, the bludger flew back at Harry.

I glanced to Malfoy and stared at him with a questioning look, but from the way he looked back at me gave me the answer.