2-The Hogwarts Hearsay

The next morning I woke up with my arms wrapped tightly around Ares.

I nuzzled against him and stared at the curtain surrounding my bed.

I didn't want to get up and I felt dried tears on my cheeks.

Suddenly Owl pulled it open with his beak, causing sunlight to come crashing onto my face.

"Great gods Owl, let me sleep in for one day!" I shouted it out before I realized all the other girls were awake.

They were all talking and looking at The Hogwarts Hearsay, the school newspaper, but when I spoke they looked at me and stared in silence.

"Oh you guys are awake? Good morning" I stood up and stretched getting ready to dress up for the day, but they wouldn't stop staring at me.

"Well okay, what are you guys reading?"

One of the girls whispered quietly "I'm sure you would love to know" and the others started to giggle.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion but decided to brush it off and get dressed.

When I went out of the dorm I saw more people with The Hogwarts Hearsay and they all glanced up at me as I walked by.

This wasn't like any of the Ravenclaws I knew, I'm pretty sure I'd never seen a single one of them pick up that crap.

Then it hit me.

There's probably a report on the Miss Noris attack, so it only makes sense that everyone would want to see it.

I should probably pick one up or look over another person's shoulder. And that would also explain why everyone was looking at me since I was the one who was there.

Walking to the great hall I saw dozens more kids with a newspaper looking up at me.

I came across Malfoy while I was walking down the hallway and he quietly nodded to me in greeting.

It was at that moment that I realized people were staring at Malfoy too, clutching their papers.

"Morning Malfoy" I mumbled to him and he smiled at me for a few seconds.

I saw the Three Musketeers walking down the hall but, strangely enough, no one looked at them despite the fact that they were the suspects.

Harry looked like he was about to try and talk to me but I scooted away, which just so happened to end me up right next to Malfoy.

A group of other kids giggled when they saw me next to him.

When we made it into the great hall several groups of people looked at us standing next to each other and tightened their grips on The Hogwarts Hearsay.

Malfoy looked pissed and he scowled at someone and hissed at them

"let me see that!"

He snatched up the paper and scanned his gaze across the front page.

His eyes widened in surprise causing me to tug it out of his hand and look at it. The title read

The Great Malfoy Heir And Some Nobody. Who would believe it?

I almost dropped the paper in shock but it only got worse as I kept reading

We all know Malfoy, even if you don't know him personally, you have for sure heard the name around the wizarding world.
One name you definetly haven't heard is the name Wellton.
Last night while everyone else was at the Halloween feast Draco Malfoy was sorely absent.
Another person who was gone was Y/n Wellton, though no one noticed them being gone.
Near the end of the feast however a first year left early and spotted a shocking sight shown in the photo in the right.