#1 killing game

I slowly opened my eyes to see....darkness....nothing but darkness. I tried to move around but I ran into metal walls no matter what direction I tried to move in. I picked a direction and started punching the wall in front of me with all my might and eventually....the wall broke. I fell out of a locker and onto my face.....i guess someone stuffed me in there or something....but where am I? I don't recognize this place at all....I suddenly heard rustling and then banging from the locker beside me so i walked over to the locker and, with shaking hands, I opened it. Almost immediately someone else fell out of the locker. "a-a-are you okay?" I stuttered as I reached my hand out to help him up "oh don't worry about me I'm fine, completely fine, more than fine actually" The person said as he grabbed my hand and pulled himself up....i don't know why but I feel like I know this person....Then again I probably shouldn't trust my feelings.

"....what is your name" "Oh right I'm the super high-school level theorist, shuichi saihara, my theories are crafted with expertise and they've all been proven correct. how about you? " It took a second to process what he had asked before I answered "I-i am k-kokichi ouma a-and I am the ultimate p-paranormal investigator.....but I've been out of the business for a while" Shuichi thought for a second before saying "Oh I think I've heard of you before you used to be super popular....what happened?" "I don't like to talk about it....b-b-but um let's find a way out of here a-and then you can ask me questions....those bars o-on the windows look like a good escape route" I said as I walked over to the bars and grabbed onto them.....but then "KYAAA!" I yelped in pain as I was given a harsh shock. I quickly stepped backwards and took a second to try and process what happened.

"What happened?" Shuichi asked as he rushed to my side "I-it SHOCKED m-me" I looked at shuichi glance around the room "How about that door over there, if we find a way to get those boards off the door we could be able to leave" Shuichi said as he pointed towards the door that was boarded up, blocking our escape route "o-okay I guess that should work...." I said as I walked over to the door and grabbed on one of the boards, shuichi grabbed on as well "on the count of three we will pull together.....one.....two.....three!" Shuichi said and we both pulled as hard as we could until the board broke off of the door. We repeated this process dozens of times before all of the boards were no longer in our way.

Shuichi looked around briefly before grabbing my arm and rushing away from the room "W-wait w-where are we e-even going!" "Away from there" He replied. The next thing I knew we were face to face with a door to what looked like a gym. Shuichi basically kicked the door open and we saw them. Twelve other students who looked annoyed, confused, or scared "what the....." I mumbled as I looked at them all. Our collective confused silence was broken by a high pitched voice "finally I have you all in the same place that means I can introduce myself" We all turned to the front of the room, towards the podium on the stage to see a black and white teddy bear jump out from behind it "i am monokuma! Your headmaster here at hopes peak!" The bear announced....."a-am I hallucinateing" I mumbled under my breath "I'm not sure...." Shuichi responded In a breathy tone as we stared at the bear "why the hell are we here! This is waisting my time" I heard someone yell "simple, I've brought you all here to participate in a killing game....but you all look....boreing right now I thought I already changed you into new clothes.....whatever just put these on"

The thing gave me clothes and I just kind of stared at them....they looked silly. A black and purple checkered shortsleved shirt, black pants, and black lace up boots, the left one had pink laces and the right one had blue laces.....i placed the clothes on the floor and looked away from them.

I assume that shuichi did the same because when I looked at him again he was wearing the same clothes as before.....everyone else put on the clothes they were given "there, now you look like real ultimates.....Unfortunately the killing game won't officially begin until a murder actually occers so you might want to kill someone so you can get out quicker, oh and in the pockets of your clothes you have a monopad and it will tell you everything you need to know about the killing game seya later" And then the bear thing vanished

.....i don't know how to feel about what has happened.....im in a killing game? No one here would actually kill someone right?

RIGHT?