Chapter 6: I Dare You.

Before everyone else woke up, Red told Blue to go back to her room and stay there until breakfast, because of the technicality regarding walking around during quiet hours.

Blue made it back before Black woke up, and she successfully made it into her bed. 

She lay there for a few minutes with closed eyes, despite knowing she wouldn't go back to sleep.

~~~~~

Blue was proven wrong when her eyes suddenly flew open to see light. Did I… fall asleep?

Blue turned over to see Black gone from her bed.

Well, apparently I did.

She sat up, deciding to go find Black, and exited the room. With luck, she wouldn't run into the-

"Oh, hello there."

… the murderous wretch. Why did I have to run into him?

What did I do to deserve his presence?

"You look like you want to slap me across the face," Green remarked.

"You're right - I do," Blue said, narrowing her eyes at him.

He lowered his voice. "When do you think I should strike next?"

"Never."

Green rolled his eyes, smiling. "You are a funny girl, Blue, but let's be serious."

Is he trying to… be ENDEARING?

… He has absolutely no shame. There isn't a level he won't stoop to.

"Plot twist - I was being serious."

"Yeah, but seriously. I think we should strike soon - they're getting too comfortable for my liking."

You just killed someone yesterday night!

... wait. Blue then registered another word in his statement-

"We?"

Just then, Talon found them, and he ran up to Blue, climbing up onto her back when she extended her arm to him.

Then, Blue stared Green down, now empowered by the presence of her little brother.

I dare you to talk about murder in front of him.

I DARE you.

Green sighed. "Well, anyways, I'm thinking about Pink."

"You did it yesterday night - I think it's time for you to take a break and lay low," Blue said in a hushed, angry whisper.

Green simply rolled his eyes.

Blue maintained her stare as Green walked back down the hall. When he was gone, she relaxed a bit more.

Talon could clearly sense her tension, judging by the way he snuggled into her shoulder to try and comfort her.

She smiled at him, reaching her hand up to brush his little concerned face reassuringly. Oh, you.

I'll never let anything happen to you.

Just then, Black entered the hallway, looking for Blue, and she smiled a bit upon seeing the two of them - although it was a rather sad smile.

She beckoned Blue to come to the cafeteria, and she gave in. 

She was getting hungry anyways, and she could sense Talon's hunger as well.