Deleted Scene: Part I Alternate Ending

(Dedicated to AnanVer_2, for being the first person to ever vote and comment on my chapters - and because they wanted to see this extra. Thank you!)

A/N: DISCLAIMER! This is NOT canon content.

At one point, it was GOING to be, but it was scrapped once I got the ideas for Part II.

So, this is not canon, but it's what would have been if I decided to end the story earlier.

This takes place right after the events of Chapter 11, and the first little part of Chapter 12 - after Orange was killed, Brown was voted off the Skeld, and Red announced the early arrival to Earth.

Remaining crewmembers: Blue, Green, Red, Black, Pink, and Purple

{{Warning: 1) this is VERY long, and 2) this might cause a very emotional reaction.

And 3), note that I said that this was a GOOD ending - not an entirely PREFERABLE ending.

You have been warned.}}

~~~~~

Blue

We're going back home early.

The thought should have comforted her, with the murders and all, but she knew that Green had some sort of deadline.

She was running out of time to stop him.

It was quiet hours now, so she headed over to Green's room to try and intercept him before he tried anything.

Knocking on his door, Blue waited for him to answer.

He did, and she started with, "you have a deadline, don't you?"

"Why, yes, I do. Care to help me?" Green offered.

"Absolutely not."

"Eh, your loss." he shrugged it off.

LOSS??

... The audacity of this b**ch.

She rolled her eyes at him, and opened her mouth to say something.

Green stopped her, pulling her into his room and shushing her.

He held her by the shoulders, and in a low, threatening voice, he said, "I know what you're about to try and do. You're going to try and convince me not to finish this. But I'll tell you this right now: you cannot stop me, Blue. Try anything, and you'll be suffering the consequences."

Blue's eyes widened. Talon.

Satisfied, Green let go of Blue's shoulders, and then left the room.

She ended up staying there for a few minutes in shock, trying to figure out what to do, and trying to find a way out of the situation.

In the end, she gave up and went back to her room with a heavy heart.

And it was then when she realized that Black was gone.

~~~~~

Green

After checking the cameras, he crawled into the vents once more, stalking out his next target.

Pink and Purple are in MedBay, Red is sleeping, and Black is on the move.

And Blue won't be an issue anymore, not unless she wants her brother dead.

After reaching the MedBay vent, Green reached for his button and pressed it, turning off the lights.