Part II - Synopsis

"Okay, Blue, hear me out: from now on, if I tell you to do something, you need to do it."

"Why would I do that?"

"... Because, if you don't, it's certain death for both of us."

~~~~~

After faking her remaining crewmates' deaths, Blue leaves the spaceship with Green, who has plans to take her to an underground imposter society by the name of SSOUI.

To her dismay, they are sent out together on "assignments," where she has to learn to kill - or face the deadly consequences.

However, after spending more and more time with SSOUI, she has a lot more questions than answers.

And, in a society of mistrust and betrayal, Blue has no one other than Green to rely on.

Once, he was the person she trusted the least.

Now, she has no choice but to trust him.

~~~~~

Despite their best efforts, Black, Red, Pink, and Purple are suspiciously dismissed by the authorities after telling their story.

They're sent out again, on another space mission. Paranoid and suspicious of everyone else, they make a pact to always stick together.

Once they discover there's an imposter on their new ship, they realize that the imposter is their best chance of finding Blue and Green, and finding out what's really going on.

That is, if their theories and suspicions are correct.

~~~~~

PART II - COMING 10/31/2020

(Edit: Part II is now out!)