Opening Credits

Hi guys!!

Thanks for choosing to read this fic, I really hope you enjoy it! Also I love reading comments whenever I read fics so you are more than welcome to do that. If you can please vote :)

Description:

Y/n Pierce is the daughter of two famous Aurors who were murdered by Death Eaters. She is a witch studying at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was placed in the Gryffindor house along with her best friends, Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Her one true enemy has always been the proud Slytherin bully, but will their rivalry turn into something more?

Author's Note:

I don't like author's notes to be honest, so this will probably be the only one you see in the book. And I just want you to know a few things about it before you start reading:

- This fic is now completed.

- Almost all the characters (except for Y/n and her family) and most of the major plot points belong to J.K. Rowling. I just felt like I should say that even though I literally hate her. She has made controversial tweets about the transgender community and has promoted stores that sells anti trans merch. If you don't know this or support her, go educate yourself :)

- The fic follows the storyline but is changed a little to fit Y/n in. There not all the plot points are written but that doesn't mean they aren't still there, I just didn't write about all of them. I figured that would be boring if you were pretty much reading the entire harry potter series again, chapter for chapter. This story has some details that were in the books and not in the movies. It mostly just follows the movie plots and details though.

- The fic starts at the beginning of fourth year so it might move a little fast at first, but I promise it gets better. Also it starts out with you only being close friends with the people in your house (Gryffindor) but you become friends with other students in other houses as the story progresses. The story goes from fourth year all the way to seventh year and then skips to 19 years later.

- This is written in a second person point of view, which means I'll be addressing the main character as "you", because you're the one reading it. You are the main character, yay! When characters in the fic address you, they address you as Y/n which isn't often because they usually call you by your last name (which I'll get to soon). I don't like writing or reading things when there is a lot of "Y/n" names because I can only read it as Y slash N and not as my name. So, I chose a random British last name off the internet, Pierce which means stone. The main character is strong like stone, so that's kind of why I thought it was fitting. But if you like your own last name better feel free to change it from Pierce as you read!

- I am a strong supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. Because of this I have included hints and mentions of LGBTQ+ canon couples that we could have seen if J.K. Rowling wasn't a raging homophobe. There is a chapter where Y/n and her friends play truth or dare sometime in 7th year and I won't spoil anything but there are some same sex kissing. So if your uncomfortable with that for some dumbass reason then don't read my book and try to change.

- I wrote that Y/n's favorite food is pumpkin pasties because I chose some random Harry Potter food to be her favorite. I wrote a whole story that brings up her wanting to eat pumpkin pasties a lot and I just want to say it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT that Cho Chang asked for "tew pompkin pastis plis?" I like totally forgot about that until I rewatched Goblet of Fire recently. So just know it has nothing to do with Cho and pumpkin pasties were good before her :)

- I have only been on wattpad for a short while so I don't know what a lot of fanfiction terms mean like fluff, smut, and lemon (what the fuck is lemon??). So I don't really know how to use those terms in regard to this fic. All I know is that there is sexual stuff (which I will explain in the warnings) and lovey stuff.

Warnings:

- This is a very sexual fic with a lot of sexual intercourse and stuff like that.

- There are trigger warnings like sexual abuse and non consensual actions (spoiler: not from Draco of course), so if you have had experiences with this please don't read. It is only for two chapters though and I will put warnings at the top of those two chapters so if you want to read but avoid those chapters, I'll warn you before hand. Also if you have gone through this I encourage you to reach out and talk to people you trust about it.

- There is some violence in this fic including the crucio curse, avada kedavra killing curse, cutting into skin with knives as torture (not in a self harming way), some blood, and being whipped as punishment (not sexual). The whip and knives is only in one chapter (except for the chapter when Bellatrix is cutting Hermione with a knife to write mudblood like in the movies/books) so I will warn you at the top of the chapter ahead of time so you know it's coming.

Okay I think that's it but please let me know if I am missing a few things I forgot to mention. Thank you and enjoy!!