Nice save, Malfoy

You arrived at the potions classroom late in the evening to serve your detention with Draco. Normally, you'd be afraid to spend any time in the dungeon (or Snape for that matter), but you were excited to hang out with your boyfriend. You felt like you both had a deeper connection after your fight earlier that day. You entered the classroom to find Draco already there leaning on one of the tables and Snape sitting at his desk.

"You're late," Snape said.

"Really Professor?" You showed him your watch and smiled innocently. "I actually got here just in time."

He glared at you and Draco smirked.

"I have a special assignment for you and Draco today," He stood up, grabbing two large buckets, and placed it on the table front of you. You looked inside the bucket and saw red meat with guts and other particles around it. You gagged and stepped back. "You will be sorting the rotten crocodile hearts from the good ones for potions class tomorrow. Without magic."

"You've gotta be kidding me," You muttered under your breath.

"Whatever you don't finish today, you finish tomorrow." Snape smiled smugly. "I will be in my office. When you are done, you may leave."

"This will take forever," Draco protested.

"Then I suggest you get started," He snarled, entered his office, and closed the door.

You and Draco looked at each other and grinned.

"I'm not touching that," You decided, pointing to the buckets.

"Neither am I," Draco smirked.

"Pretty please?" You said and walked closer to him. You pressed your body against his and batted your eyelashes at him. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Draco raised an eyebrow at you.

"Anything," You whispered sweetly and ran your fingers along his chest.

"Alright then," He whispered in your ear. "Help me separate the rotten hearts from the good ones."

You groaned and pulled away from him as he laughed.

"Hooligan," You muttered under your breath, trying not to smile.

"Oh yeah?" He lifted you and placed you on the table. He began to tickle you, making you laugh hysterically.

"Malfoy stop!" You tried pushing his hands away as you laughed harder.

"Ahem," You heard a voice say from the office as Draco stopped.

"Professor!" You gasped and adjusted your clothing.

"If you could keep it down," Snape said, with a look of disdain on his face. "That would be wonderful. Detention is not a place for flirting."

"Sorry Professor," You pushed yourself off the table, glaring at Draco. "It won't happen again."

"I should hope not," He eyed Draco and entered his office again, slamming the door.

"You nitwit," You whispered, hitting Draco playfully on his shoulder. He chuckled.

After an hour, you had managed (with Draco's help) to separate one and a half buckets of crocodile hearts from the rotten ones.

"This is actually disgusting," You said, trying to cover your nose from the stench coming from the buckets.

"I couldn't agree more," Draco said, placing another rotten heart in the pile.

"So," You said, placing a good heart in the other pile. "Do you think Snape told your father about us?"

Draco tensed.

"Sorry," You whispered. "I was just trying to-"

"Oh definitely he has," Draco shrugged it off. "I'm expecting an owl with a letter of my father's disapproval any day now."

"And you're okay with that?" You said, slightly concerned.

"You are all I care about, Y/n," He stopped what he was doing to look at you. "I can deal with whatever happens as long as I have you."

"And you do." You embraced him, making sure your gut covered hands didn't touch his clothes. "Let's get back to work. We're almost done!" You smiled, pulling away.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked Draco as you arrived at the Fat Lady Portrait.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Potter fail in the second task..." He coughed as you raised an eyebrow. "Is what I would say if we hadn't spoken earlier about this."

"Nice save Malfoy," You smirked and stood on your tip toes to kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight Y/n," He said as you said the password to the Fat Lady.

The portrait swung open and you climbed in.

"Goodnight Draco."