Heads up

"You are going to do so well Ron," You patted him on the back, while you and the new Gryffindor Quidditch team. Angelina Johnson had taken over captain because Oliver Wood had graduated.

"I don't know," Ron muttered. "I broke Katie Bell's nose with a quaffle last practice."

"You were just distracted," You smiled. "And besides, it's just practice. The real game is tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, tomorrow," He gulped.

You walked onto the stadium to begin your practice when you noticed that the Slytherin team was already there.

"Oy," Angelina said, as the team came up to them. "We booked the field for this practice."

"Well we have a note from Professor Snape himself," Malfoy handed the note to Angelina, smiling smugly.

"We don't care about a note Malfoy, we-" Harry started but was interrupted by a tiny cough.

"Ahem," Professor Umbridge came up to the teams. "What is the quarrel friends?"

"We booked this time Professor," Fred said.

"But they say they have a note from Professor Snape," George continued.

"Well," Umbridge smiled sweetly. "If they have a note from a teacher, they should be the ones to practice here today."

"But Professor," You stepped forward. "The Quidditch game is tomorrow-"

"No no no," She cooed. "My decision is final."

The Slytherin team smiled smugly as you walked back towards the school with your team.

"I'm gonna kill them," You groaned.

"Aren't you dating one of them?" Katie Bell asked.

"Oh you're right," You grinned maliciously. "That means he'll get very special treatment."

"Hey," Draco came up to you in the corridors later that day.

"Hello Malfoy," You didn't bother to look at him.

"Are you still upset with me because of what happened earlier today?" He scoffed.

"We just got a new keeper! He needs to train before the big game tomorrow!" You moaned.

"Weasley? He's just going to mess it up anyway," He smirked.

You glared at him and walked faster, with your head held high.

"So does that mean you won't meet me in our secret room tonight?" He asked, trying to catch up with you.

You stopped and turned to look at him.

"No Malfoy," You spat and kept walking, leaving him standing there with a confused look on his face.

It was the day of the Quidditch Match and you were sitting in your team's tent with your teammates, listening to Angelina's speech.

"Alright team," Angelina said, before the Quidditch Match would begin. "We've got to give this match everything we've got. We may not be ready but we are the best Quidditch players in all of Hogwarts. I know we can win this! Now let's head out there, and show those Slytherins that we are going to beat them!"

You cheered along with the other players, as you all made your way onto the stadium. The Gryffindor side of the stadium cheered loudly. On the Slytherin side, people were chanting "Weasley is Our King", making fun of Ron.

"Hey," You came up to Ron. "You can do this, don't listen to them."

He looked extremely pale and nodded.