Broom closet?

"It's so easy for them to get to you," Hermione said, as you, her, and Harry walked through the corridors. They had just gotten back from their winter break.

"Yeah," You agreed. "You're bloody lucky you weren't killed."

"You have to realize who you are, Harry." Hermione added.

"I know who I am, alright?" Harry snapped, but paused when he saw your surprised faces. "Sorry."

"It's fine," Hermione took a deep breath. "We're just worried for you, that's all."

"Thanks," Harry said and turned to you. "Did you find out if Malfoy's a Death Eater?"

"Oh, um, no," You lied, looking away. "He is definitely not a Death Eater. He just wasn't acting like himself because of the break up."

"See?" Hermione said. "I told you, Draco Malfoy is not a Death Eater."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Harry said looking slightly disappointed.

"Lav, come on, of course I'll wear it," You heard Ron say, as you passed him in the corridors. His girlfriend, Lavender, was putting a necklace on him.

"That's my Won-Won!" She squealed and hugged his arm.

"Excuse me, I have to go vomit," Hermione said and walked away.

"Count me in," You gagged and followed her, so you could get out of the conversation about Draco with Harry. You weren't going to tell Harry the truth about Draco. And you were definitely not going to tell him that you and Draco had gotten back together. You promised your boyfriend you wouldn't.

"I'm sorry about Ron," You said to Hermione, as you caught up with her.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," Hermione said with her head held high.

"Okayyy," You smirked.

Out of the corner of your eye you spotted Draco walking down the corridor.

"I'll catch up with you later," You told Hermione and turned to walk in the same direction that Draco was going.

"Where are you going?" Hermione called, making you turn around. "Class is this way!"

"I gotta um... pee," You called back, walking away faster.

"But the bathroom's this way too!" Hermione called but you ignored her and sped walked towards your boyfriend.

"Don't be obvious about it, but follow me," You said from the side of your mouth as you passed Draco. He nodded curtly, looking forward.

You walked in front of him and turned the corner and hoped he was following you. Looking around to see if any students were watching you from the corridors, you walked through a random door and entered a small closet full of brooms. It was big enough to fit two people. Not long after you entered, the door opened and Draco walked in.

"Hey stranger," You smirked and kissed him as he closed the door. He kissed you back wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hello," He smiled at you as you pulled away.

"Okay, I have to tell you something," You said, your face turning back to a serious expression. "The real reason I stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas was to... spy on you?"

You gave him a guilty expression.

"Really?" He looked confused.

"Well, Harry kind of suspected that you were a death eater so he asked me to stay here for winter break with you and find out if you actually were. And I just told him, like right now, that-"

"Potter knows I'm a death eater?" He asked, looking stressed and frightened.

"Thought," You corrected, holding his hand reassuringly. "I told him just now that after intensive weeks of spying on you, I concluded that you are not a death eater. And that you were only acting weird because of our breakup. So it's all good."

He looked at you, not convinced. You gave him your unwavering expression.

"Okay," He decided and kissed you on the forehead. "Thank you."

You smiled and he smiled back.

"I have to get to class," You told him and reached for the door handle.

"Y/n," He grabbed your arm, softly, stopping you. "I love you."

"I know," You winked and walked out of the door and into the corridors. You hadn't walked for long, when Hermione came up to you.

"Hermione! What are you-" You jumped.

"Why were you in a broom closet with Draco Malfoy?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Broom closet?" You laughed nervously. "You must be under a confundus charm or something-"

"I saw you enter with him," She said, raising an eyebrow.

"You spied on me?"

"The bathroom is no where near here," She stated. "Are you and Malfoy-?"

You grabbed her arm, shushing her and pulling her to the side of the corridor.

"Please, please, please don't tell anyone," You begged.

"Alright, alright," She said quickly, calming you down.

"Thank you!" You hugged her.

"But you have to tell me everything," She grinned as you pulled away.

"Deal," You shook her hand. "Now let's get to class."

On the way to Transfiguration Class, you told Hermione about how Draco had kissed you under the mistletoe in the Great Hall, and how he helped you through his panic attack. You even told her about baking cookies with him and the sex. The only thing you left out was the fact that he was a Death Eater.

"I'm so happy for you," She said. "But why do I have to keep your relationship a secret, if you don't mind me asking? Are you not going to tell Ron and Harry?"

"No," You shook your head. "I'd much rather keep it a secret for... some reasons."

"Okay," Hermione accepted.