Good girl

"Oh, yes," You cried, as you quickened your grinds against him. You were straddling his hips and sinking down onto Draco's cock for the umpteenth time this week. He groaned under you as he met your thrusts. You moaned as your neck snapped back, pressure building in your lower belly.

"You drive me so fucking crazy," He said, massaging your clit with his long fingers. He was rock hard inside you. Still riding him, you looked down at him to see his face, jaw locked, brows knit, as he watched his dick disappear inside you.

His spare cold hand left your waist, travelling up to your exposed breasts, and claiming them. He massaged and rubbed them as he pounded his dick into you, meeting your grinds. It was just a matter of time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" You cried.

"Cum for me," He praised, rubbing your clit mercilessly. You began to twitch on top him as jagged breaths left your mouth. You felt the burning sensation in between your legs as you continued to grind on top of him.

You moaned loudly as you climaxed, pleasure washing your body. Your pussy clenched around him and he groaned, filling you up with his cum. You hunched forward with your breasts pressed against his chest as you continued to ride out your orgasm.

You climbed off him and fell beside him onto the bed. You both were breathing heavily, speechless.

"Damn," You sighed, letting out a quiet laugh. He chuckled softly and pulled you close to him.

After holding you for a while, Draco sat up.

"We should get ready to leave for King's Cross," He walked over to his luggage and rummaged for his clothes. Today was your last day at Diagon Alley. It was 10:15am and the Hogwarts Express train always left at 11:00am sharp.

You stood up to put on clothes and noticed Draco eyeing your naked body from the corner of your eye. You glanced at him and he gave you the look.

"We don't have time," You rolled your eyes. He walked up to you and smirked. You glanced down for a brief moment and saw his hard dick. "Seriously?"

"Seriously," He looked into your eyes. You groaned.

"We're gonna be late," You said, firmly. "There's no way we are doing it again."

You did it again.

"Fuck," You sighed as you both orgasmed at the same time. "Okay we gotta go now."

You rummaged through your luggage and quickly put on a plain blue sweater and jeans. Draco followed as he took a bit longer, putting on a black turtle neck and a suit.

"Why can't you just wear normal muggle clothing?" You asked him, smirking. He looked at you confused. "Never mind."

You and Draco brought your luggages and made your way to the front of the Leaky Cauldron.

"Ugh it's 10:40am," You groaned. "I told you we'd be late."

"How exactly are we going to get there?" He raised an eyebrow.

You were thinking to yourself when you spotted a yellow vehicle in front of you.

"Taxi!" You shouted, waving your hand to catch the driver's attention.

"What are you doing?" Draco hissed.

"Catching a cab," You replied, as the yellow car pulled over in front of you. "Help me with the luggage."

You opened the trunk of the cab and placed your luggage, including your owl and Draco's owl cages. When you finished, you entered the back seats of the cab with your boyfriend.