You're mine remember?

[WARNING: ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIP]

"What's going on with you?" Ron asked as you looked down at your sleeves. You were sitting with Harry and Ron at the breakfast table in the Great Hall. Hermione was sitting with Ginny, she didn't want to sit with Ron, ever since last night when he kissed Lavender at the Gryffindor party. You couldn't go to the party, because last night you had sex with Blaise for the first time.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I mean," Ron continued, raising an eyebrow. "You haven't touched your pumpkin pasty or your pumpkin juice. You haven't said a single snarky comment about me and Lavender together. And you're wearing a turtleneck."

"That's true, you never wear turtlenecks." Harry added.

"I don't know," You shrugged. "I feel fine."

In reality, you felt awful. You couldn't eat or drink anything, because it hurt your throat when you swallowed, because Blaise had choked you. You had other things on your mind than Ron and Lavender. And you were wearing a turtleneck to cover up the bruises on your neck that Blaise had left.

"Huh," Ron shrugged and continued his conversation. "Anyways, I can't help if Hermione's got her knickers in a twist. What Lav and I have, well, let's just say there's no stopping it."

You stopped paying attention to the conversation and turned to look at the Slytherin table. Blaise was chatting with his friends, with his back to you. Draco was sitting alone and wasn't talking to anyone. He looked miserable.

"Hello? Y/n?" Ron waved his hand in front of you.

"Yes, what?" You looked at him.

"I was asking you if you were excited to go to Slughorn's christmas party," He told you. "It's tonight right? Normally I wouldn't want to know but what Lav and I have is-"

"Chemical," Harry finished for him, rolling his eyes. "Are you and Blaise still going together?"

You froze and mumbled, "Yeah, I think so."

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, looking suspicious.

"Nothing, okay?" You said quickly. "I'm gonna go to the library and study before the exam today."

You stood up and walked out of the Great Hall before Ron or Harry could say anything. You made your way through the corridors when a hand grabbed your arm, stopping you.

"Hello," Blaise turned you around to face him. He pressed his lips against yours and you pulled away.

"Blaise, we need to talk," You told him. "I can't be with you anymore, I-"

He pulled you forcefully into a broom closet. As soon as he closed the door behind him, locking you inside with him, he pushed you against the wall.

"You can't be with me anymore?" He hissed, grabbing your face in his hands. You felt tears spill out from your eyes as you were paralyzed in fear.

"Blaise-" He moved his hands to your bruised neck and gripped it hard choking you. Pain flooded your senses as your already bruised neck ached. He cut off your air.

"I get to decide whether we break up or not," He ordered. "You're mine, do you understand?"

You nodded as best you could, tears spilling down your cheeks. He let go of you and you collapsed to the floor, sucking in air.

"Good," He said and left the closet. You sobbed, feeling your neck. It was extremely bruised and fragile. You felt like it would break off.

After what felt like an hour of crying, you left the room and made your way to the Gryffindor common room. You walked through the empty corridors and saw a white blond boy coming your direction. Draco locked eyes with your puffy ones and his expression became concerned and worried. He began to make his way over to you. You turned around, feeling tears run down your cheeks, and walked as fast as you could up the stairs.